Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown Rovers FC

Impressive!

I see that there is quite a bit of activity at Goldsdown Road at the moment according to the Enfield Independent:

BRIMSDOWN ROVERS have announced the first five players to sign up for next season's Molten Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division campaign.

They are Tom O'Neil, defensive midfielder Dan Caslake, striker Scott de la Fuente, midfielder Matt Cook and midfielder Tony Neilson.

Caslake, de la Fuente, Cook and Neilson played under new boss Justin Moseley when he was Cheshunt reserve team boss last season with O'Neil a former Cheshunt youth team player.

With pre-season training starting last night, more signings are expected soon. However, the club has announced it will not be holding any open sessions for trialists, and they will be by invitation only.

And with no budget available to him, Moseley will be making the most of Brimsdown's well-established youth system.

In a recent interview with the Non-League Paper he said: "I will be looking to involve the youth team players at the club and intend watching as many games as possible as they are the future of the club."

Brimsdown have also announced three more pre-season friendlies in addition to the Roy Butler Memorial Trophy clash with Enfield Town on Tuesday, July 22.

They will host Reading Town on July 26, Waltham Abbey on July 29 and Ilford on Saturday, August 2, with the new season starting a week later.

Brimsdown are also to arrange one more away friendly on Saturday, July 19.

I can also confirm that the Mercury were incorrect in saying Wodson Parks new reserve team manager, Neil Connor, was previously at Hertford Town... that was his brother Gary!

• 2 months later...

I note that Brimsdown Rovers have made two signings, Charlie Moxom from Metropolitan Police and Neil White from Waltham Abbey:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52026

I think Charlie is going to be a very good signing for us, the squad seems to be getting stronger and stronger each week. massive game today need 3 points. We have about 6 players out so will show how good the strength in depth is if we get a result today.

Brimoboy - Are you still looking for a Reserve Team Coach as I may have a taker for you