Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

No.

Answer these 2 questions and then I'll be happy. I've even made it easier for you by making it with multiple choice answers:

1 - When would it be appropriate for a fellow member club to make a proposal of a groundshare and place an offer on the table, leaving another fellow member club homeless and approximately 3 weeks to find a ground and risk leaving the league?

A - Never

B - Never

C - If the member club had no other option because it was to lose their own ground.

D - Never

E - If the member club didn't give a cr*p about how their fellow member clubs were affected and what other clubs thought about them.

2 - When is it morally correct to pretend to innocently question a fellow club what they are paying for their agreement amongst other information, with the sole intention to prejudice that club?

A - Never

B - Never

C - If the member club had no other option because it was to lose their own ground.

D - Never

E - If the member club didn't give a cr*p about how their fellow member clubs were affected and what other clubs thought about them.

Special1 - Forgive me but I think I need to consult with those in the know at the Club before I respond to your two interesting questions, like I said I only came onboard in early March but very much doubt any plans were in place then to play at Reynolds Field this season as firstly I would have got wind of it and secondly Tokyngton Manor are not that sort of Club, they play everything by the book. I think you are over reacting slightly as surely at the end of the day if you had paid Hanwell Town what they were asking for the 2009/2010 groundshare there wouldn't have been an issue as presumably you would have had first refusal, if you didn't stump up what they wanted then, to quote the great Brian Moore 'it's up for grabs now'.

The issue here is who approached who. What we had agreed with Hanwell Town is a different case all together.

As I've had previous experience of Tokyngton Manor trying to rob our hour at our training ground and other examples, I would have to disagree with you that the club play everything by the book.

Special1 - Whilst I think of it why won't you be participating in the FA Vase this season, I heard on the grapevine that you're not entered.

I also heard on the grapevine that the Club owe money, my contact didn't divulge to whom but if it's not paid by 30 June there will be a playing suspension issued. Can you confirm that is the case.

Keeps - Yes but I thought we were talking about Sport London e Benfica and not me who you appear to be obsessed with. Who is George plying his trade for these days, he seemed to have more Club's than Tiger Woods last season, Biggleswade Town, Haringey Borough and Basildon to name just three.

Tokyngton Manor's intensive pre-season training programme gets under way today (Saturday), 11.00am at the Tokyngton Community Centre complex, adjoining Wembley Stadium, St Michael's Road, HA9 6SA, any players who feel they are up to the required standard are more than welcome to make contact to arrange a trial either today or at a later date prior to the start of the new season:

http://www.tokyngtonfc.co.uk/showNews.php?id=232

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Tokyngton Manor's intensive pre-season training programme gets under way today (Saturday), 11.00am at the Tokyngton Community Centre complex, adjoining Wembley Stadium, St Michael's Road, HA9 6SA, any players who feel they are up to the required standard are more than welcome to make contact to arrange a trial either today or at a later date prior to the start of the new season:

http://www.tokyngtonfc.co.uk/showNews.php?id=232

Is this an official announcement that you have officially "got into bed" with Tokyngton Manor?

Yes but not as an Official or in an Official capacity, that would only give Club's and individuals the slightest excuse to childishly report Tokyngton Manor to the County FA or SSML for innocent comments made on here.

Yes but not as an Official or in an Official capacity, that would only give Club's and individuals the slightest excuse to childishly report Tokyngton Manor to the County FA or SSML for innocent comments made on here.

You can't slither out of it like that! You are either an official or you are not. Programme Editor = official. Make one of your "innocent" remarks on here which gets reported to the FA and you'll find out (or rather Tokyngton Manor will find out) that you ARE/WERE an official. Why don't you just play nicely?

Horace - Yes but take 'Sugar's' ludicrous complaint to the SSML and Herts FA a couple of seasons ago that was laughed out of Court and Oxhey Jets complaint about something I had heard on the grapevine and innocently disclosed on here, even Hatfield Town jumped on the bandwagon recently when denying that there is a drinking culture at the Club, perhaps I should play safe and just talk about the weather and price of fish.

Horace - Yes but take 'Sugar's' ludicrous complaint to the SSML and Herts FA a couple of seasons ago that was laughed out of Court and Oxhey Jets complaint about something I had heard on the grapevine and innocently disclosed on here, even Hatfield Town jumped on the bandwagon recently when denying that there is a drinking culture at the Club, perhaps I should play safe and just talk about the weather and price of fish.
Did Hatfield jump on the bandwagon or was i that drunk i cant remember . There is no doubt we are the most disorganised , alcoholic rabble around but 'grasses' we are not ! Come on you Lions !!!

Originally Posted By: Horace

You can't slither out of it like that! You are either an official or you are not. Programme Editor = official. Make one of your "innocent" remarks on here which gets reported to the FA and you'll find out (or rather Tokyngton Manor will find out) that you ARE/WERE an official. Why don't you just play nicely?

Horace - the innocent remarks are not the problem. It's the other 99% of what he writes!

It wasn't a ludicrous complaint. And your comment about Oxhey Jets was malicious. You know full well what you are doing, and it's all to draw attenton to yourself.

Horace - Far from it, why on earth would I want to do that. Anyway why did 'Sugar' get laughed out of Court then if it wasn't a ludicrous complaint

That's your take on things. I realise that you cannot see it any other way, and I'm starting to wish I'd not got involved again! I'm off to the other forum, to tell members about developments at Second Meadow!

I'm off to the other forum, to tell members about developments at Second Meadow!

Horace - How is the breakaway Forum these days out of morbid curiosity, I heard on the grapevine that it's as dull as ditch water so why don't you all start filtering back to the fold with your tails between your legs, you know you want to.

I'm off to the other forum, to tell members about developments at Second Meadow!

Horace - How is the breakaway Forum these days out of morbid curiosity, I heard on the grapevine that it's as dull as ditch water so why don't you all start filtering back to the fold with your tails between your legs, you know you want to.

It's tempting Rhodes, now that Globalgate has resulted in you know who, and you know who being unable to randomly delete posts. That was one of the two reasons I left. Ooops, the other reason is still here.