Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blue Gate Lottery 2

margateshot

Sorry but can't find anywhere to reply on original thread. Can someone confirm that letters are being sent out please. I can't find any links to Direct Debit forms or any other info on MISA site. Is there a start date planned? There is no info about what cheques need to be sent.

Why I asked the question Steve, to me it should have been put up on the Misa site with form, not here. I will try and find out for you by ringing Keith.

Have just rung Keith L, but no answer, have ased him to give me a call clarifying things as soon as I get a reply will put it on here and MISA page.

alan i sent you a pm asking of our email address to send all details but as usual one no responded

so the reason why we have a new form is there will be no standing order etc only cheque payed to misa.

reason for the change of the name well i let you think about that one...........................

actual the lottery details needs to go on the main front page as a separate link for full affect.

Dave

Dave, is there any any chance that a Direct Debit could be organised. For those of us who live away we would have to remember to send a cheque every month, which is a pain. I don't particularly want to pay