Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kit for Cup Final

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
I wouldn't put your shirt on getting a speedy response!

Thats cos its a load of tosh that your complaining about, sorry guys i'll repeat myself and say: find something serious to moan about

Whose moaning? most are just asking a question & asking for a bit of continuity

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
well said!

And i bet the away kit sponsers are far from happy to see the previous years kit used nearly as much as their own has been, since they started their deal.

Perhaps the use of the red/black was a particular reward for that kit's sponsor. Just a thought.

Bit late wasnt it?

Originally Posted By: Gazza
The away kit (2nd kit) is pale blue, so unless we play a team in a mixture of white & pale blue there is no reason to wear any other kit.

Swapping kits from red & black to yellow to pale blue for no reason looks shabby.

It would seem that we had to wear that kit as the competition organisers said that we couldn't wear a kit with any blue in it because Hillingdon have Blue in theirs, therefore it was out of our hands.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
The away kit (2nd kit) is pale blue, so unless we play a team in a mixture of white & pale blue there is no reason to wear any other kit.

Swapping kits from red & black to yellow to pale blue for no reason looks shabby.

It would seem that we had to wear that kit as the competition organisers said that we couldn't wear a kit with any blue in it because Hillingdon have Blue in theirs, therefore it was out of our hands.

Seems very reasonable.

However, in the programme from the Final the team colours are noted as :-
Borough - White / Blue - Blue - Blue.
Town - All Sky Blue.

Shall we leave it there !!

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
well said!

And i bet the away kit sponsers are far from happy to see the previous years kit used nearly as much as their own has been, since they started their deal.

Perhaps the use of the red/black was a particular reward for that kit's sponsor. Just a thought.

Bit late wasnt it?

Cup finals have been a bit thin on the ground lately; hardly the sponsor's fault!