Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kit for Cup Final

Is the choice of the dreaded Stripes down to a clash of kits,or simply about what Kit is not currently in the cycle wash??

Can't believe Hillingdons kit clashes with both our blue AND Yellow kits?? Or are we wearing Hayes and Yeading colours to secure the sympathies of any home fans that will be in the gorund tomorrow??

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
I thought that our away strip was the light blue. I bought the shirt last year to wear at away games but we keep playing in the old away shirt. Its not on!

Hillingdon play in White / Blue / Blue.
I assume they have won the right to play in their Home kit.

On the web site Town feature Stewart Margolis wearing the "Current Away / Second Kit" of all Pale Blue, sponsored by Football Fever.

Why are we going to play in the "old" red / black ? Referee intervention perhaps.

What is the Club's "official" second kit ?
Yellow, Pale Blue, Red and Black ?

Give supporters a chance to have the right shirt if they wish to buy one, not any one from 3.

Personally, I think you all sound like right fuddy duddy's. If I bought a shirt whether a Town one or Arsenal, Spurs or England one I'd pick one I'd feel comfortable in i.e the colour or fashionable design/sponsors name etc.

A kit is just an identity. Sorry guy's this is a fault finding mission, stop it.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Isn't a large part of any club about its 'Identity'??

Yes it is. But you guy's are building a 'moaning momentum' of what kit the players are playing in. Lets see them play well not moan about what they are wearing before a ball is kicked.

Who's with me on this one? lets hear yer!!!!!!!!!!

EU, It is not a moan, it is a question of clarity.

How many away kits have we ?

Do we want supporters to buy away shirts ?

( Arky , where are you )

Then which one ?

Do we need to have an identity or just opt for one of 4 kits ?

Oh, and YES, it is more important to have a team playing well and hopefully winning games, but there is still a point to the debate about kits.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
EU, It is not a moan, it is a question of clarity.

How many away kits have we ?
Do we want supporters to buy away shirts ?
( Arky , where are you )
Then which one ?
Do we need to have an identity or just opt for one of 4 kits ?

Oh, and YES, it is more important to have a team playing well and hopefully winning games, but there is still a point to the debate about kits.

Trying to get my work done to be able to get away to the Final.
The Blue one is our second kit(I don't know why we're not wearing it tonight), only the Blue one & the Home one are on sale in the shop.
For me, a club's identity is it's home colours. Hence many clubs have their colour in their nickname ie Red Devils, Lilywhites.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
The away kit (2nd kit) is pale blue, so unless we play a team in a mixture of white & pale blue there is no reason to wear any other kit.

Swapping kits from red & black to yellow to pale blue for no reason looks shabby.
Speak to the "Powers that Be" then

duel

Originally Posted By: Gazza
OK, To the powers that be:

Why do we keep faffing about with our away kit?

Can we just use the blue kit unless there is a servere clash of kit with the opposition?

There you go, done, when do I get the answer?

Pass confused2