Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest from Church Road...

Scoreline

Although only a minor cup, it's great to win it and it will do the team/club a world of good. Congratulations to the management and players and those who managed to get across London to back the boys.

It'd be great to know the line up for the final and the chosen formation.

I'll also predict that this result will give us early momentum to beat Maldon on Saturday, cant wait.

Minor Cup? It is one of the oldest league cups and Chelsea (I seem to remember) have won it in the past.

I'm over the moon well done town! The manner of the win was wonderful. Well done every player (I was watching Derby Co beat Lincoln City in the Coca Cola Cup 3-1 their first win in 34 games and that was in extra time too!)

well played boys. a poor first half from us, much better second. excellent fitness in extra tiem meant an easy victory in the end. makes up for hte FA cup defeat last season. we created lots of chances, but still looked a bit shaky at the back.

team that i can rememeber were:

willis, disco,two centre backs, glen harvey, rio, rudi, gazmaund, michael deane, ricci, luke.

ganty came on secodn half, as well as max and dave bastian. also on the bench PC and drisdale (i think).

attendance I thionk was 183.

also credit to the bar for havign the loudest and most varied ever half music selection.