Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest from Church Road...

Scoreline

I think we can go from strngth with this piece of Silver wear. But yes Shaky starts seem to be a regular theme with us coming back from behind again.

Dont forget though we only drew the game 1-1 in real time terms.

I did'nt see the game but we must have had some brilliant players out their to leave PC and Basti on the bench, however, Luke will be full of confidence with his regular goalscoring count ticking upwards.

Don't mis-read anything i've written, the management have brought a trophy back and thats all that they could be asked to do. Now its nothing but 3pts after 90mins on Saturday please.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
I think we can go from strngth with this piece of Silver wear. But yes Shaky starts seem to be a regular theme with us coming back from behind again.

Dont forget though we only drew the game 1-1 in real time terms.

I did'nt see the game but we must have had some brilliant players out their to leave PC and Basti on the bench, however, Luke will be full of confidence with his regular goalscoring count ticking upwards.

Don't mis-read anything i've written, the management have brought a trophy back and thats all that they could be asked to do. Now its nothing but 3pts after 90mins on Saturday please.

Bastian wasn't left on the bench. He came on for Allen after 75 minutes. Campbell and Drisdale were the unused subs...

Shortwood also started their season last night with an impressive 4-1 away win....

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
I understand Mr Bastian arrived late; hence his start from the bench.

Bloody teachers. Nothing to do for 6 weeks then he can't get to Hayes on time!

In honesty he was lucky to be on the bench.

However knowing Dave he's lateness would have been a genuine matter and would be in our strongest XI whatever the circumstances

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
And a very nice Trophy it is too. Cup Winners leisurewear will be available on Saturday week in limited edition colours!.

Red and Black stripes I assume !!
( only joking Dave )

Cracking idea!. Thought I'd get some in Cerise or Aquamarine instead, something for a change.

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
thining about it I saw Basty arriving aout 10 mins before kick off....

I dont doubt that. However i'm sure the management new his problem of getting there for the meet time and were very well informed.

Trust me a team of Basti's will make us the most intelligent and able team in the division (and champs), he is a good role model and senior player to have amongst us.

Arkwright, is it possible to get T-Shirts done for kids i.e the boys youth section that will state ETFC Youths support for the Respect project at the FA. If so then we can have sales of at least 100 T-Shirts, every penny helps I presume and is an area of marketing thats ignored to an extent

It certainly is t-shirts & polo-shirts are available, we've had them on display for the last year & sold a grand total of 1.
Will get a few more of each & see how it goes.

I know they are available, but can they be incorporated with the 'RESPECT' topic the FA are promoting. i.e the three Lions as well as ETFC signage, we can even do a piece of publicity on it.

Presumably that's a registered trademark, so we'd need permission from the FA to use it, don't know how to go about that.