Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This forum

Yes but they, along with Oxford City, were an exception to the rule, Potters Bar Town have struggled ever since their promotion in 2004/2005 and we all know what happened to Brook House.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
they turned into AFC Hayes duck

I did know that Greg. I wanted to know what Rhodes thought had happened to them?

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I think I knew your knew...

and I think, with a quick look at one of his mentors famous dossiers Rhodes would have known too

but I am not sure you want to hear the next answer from Rhodes duck

I think I knew that you knew that I knew!

Of course I knew what happened to them but Greg Dyke beat me to the punch

I can't fathom what the change of name has to do with anything. I stand to be corrected by someone closer to the club but Brook House chose to voluntarily move from the SSML to as it was then Division 2 of the Ryman League because they fely like a change and also they maybe suspected promotion might be easier to obtain that way. They did get promoted in 2005/6 and consequently they are now in the Southern League. I think finished mid table last season and will be aiming for the same this season. They did not look good on Saturday when I saw them but that may have been an off day. Surely if anything they prove what can be achieved by a promoted team.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Of course I knew what happened to them but Greg Dyke beat me to the punch

So what was the point of your comment then?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
and we all know what happened to Brook House

Horace - This was my original post, I was referring to the name change of Brook House and couldn't work out why you suddenly broke your exile over such a trivial matter when you have let far more important things go of late such as Waders rant and your unexpected win at Colney Heath last night.

Just checking whether I had been banned by The Global Moderator/Edgware Fatso/billy nick/ Edgware Magoo !

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
give it a rest horace old boy and chill out...there are three different people there and surely they are not all banning people...grin

When 30th November comes round we'll see that they all celebrate the same birthday (unless alterations are made before then!)

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
give it a rest horace old boy and chill out...there are three different people there and surely they are not all banning people...grin

When 30th November comes round we'll see that they all celebrate the same birthday (unless alterations are made before then!)

crikey horace you really are getting paranoid..thats a default date when members do not change the birthdate...grin

Originally Posted By: Lato
They did not look good on Saturday when I saw them but that may have been an off day. Surely if anything they prove what can be achieved by a promoted team.

Lato - Reading between the lines I think there could be underlying problems at AFC Hayes particularly going by their humiliating defeat to Royston Town last week who, afterall, are two steps below them in the Pyramid.