Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This forum

What has happened this season to this forum, it used be a great source of information with lively debate about on and off field matters at all the clubs, it was also good to gain views on how others felt your side was playing, for a coach it was interesting to note peoples comments.

This season there seems to be some big characters missing, whose views always aided the debate. At the moment I can never keep up with who is not talking to who, and the reasons behind it. Cant we get forum back to where it was, a really healthy and informative site

unfortunately this forum has become more about the forum and its members/posters than the game.

the personal insults have gone in the main thankfully.

it needs people to post about the games, point scoring on here wont get your side up the league table.

if people dont post about the ssml, and cant ignore the trivia and old arguments then it will become a house of fishwives and big brother contestants.

Originally Posted By: wisezola
What has happened this season to this forum, it used be a great source of information with lively debate about on and off field matters at all the clubs, it was also good to gain views on how others felt your side was playing, for a coach it was interesting to note peoples comments.
This season there seems to be some big characters missing, whose views always aided the debate. At the moment I can never keep up with who is not talking to who, and the reasons behind it. Cant we get forum back to where it was, a really healthy and informative site

wisezola - you need to make three more posts as, when you reach ten posts, you will then be able to send and receive PMs. You will then receive some useful information that you will find to your advantage.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
if people dont post about the ssml, and cant ignore the trivia and old arguments then it will become a house of fishwives and big brother contestants

TheSpursFan - Sadly it has already become like that, take HTFCew's attitude for example, however if we can somehow call a truce and put our childish differences behind us then we can hopefully go back to how the Forum was before with everyone bantering to their hearts content about the SSML.
I suppose if members want to vote with their feet then there's always Gavin's new Forum.

unfortunately this forum has become more about the forum and its members/posters than the game.
the personal insults have gone in the main thankfully.

it needs people to post about the games, point scoring on here wont get your side up the league table.

if people dont post about the ssml, and cant ignore the trivia and old arguments then it will become a house of fishwives and big brother contestants.

The problem is, TSF, that when sensible posts are made, the thread is ALWAYS hi-jacked by a particular individual in a manner that is of no use to anybody. I stopped responding directly to that individual several months ago and all that has happened lately is that other people have reached the end of their tether with his constant nonsense that the otherwise overzealous moderating of this forum inexplicably continues to allow.

As i said this used to be great source of information for comings and goings and honest onlookers views, whilst not taking it as gospel, it did give an insight into other clubs and their views or the views of supporters.

Whilst i can understand some of the lines posted, the relentless digging at a linesman, or the fact someone was once a secetary at another club concerns me not, surely there is more to talk about than this in the six divisions of SSML

Used to enjoy this forum, is now full of idiots who post a load of cr*p!! some1 needs to get rid of these idiots so it can go back to how it was!! Used to have great debates about footballing matters a few years ago wen it was the last year of ryman 2 and the first year of the new sparten league!!

I understand our game with you tomorrow has been postponed, any news when it will be played?

football man , you spend most of your time on here referring to, arguing with or criticising rhodes.

a lot of you appear obsessed with him and his posts whilst claiming to ignore him.

i just cant see why you all dont ignore his rubbish if thats how you see it and get on with what you want to discuss.

maybe respond to his genuine footy posts and ignore the blatant stirring.

rhodes bulletin on ptg officiating,for example be afraid etc, just ignore it!

football man , you spend most of your time on here referring to, arguing with or criticising rhodes.

Am I not allowed that choice anymore?

a lot of you appear obsessed with him and his posts whilst claiming to ignore him.

I've never claimed to ignore him. I've chosen to not respond directly to him. Two different things.

i just cant see why you all dont ignore his rubbish if thats how you see it and get on with what you want to discuss.

maybe respond to his genuine footy posts and ignore the blatant stirring.

rhodes bulletin on ptg officiating,for example be afraid etc, just ignore it!

The blatant stirring outweighs the genuine footy posts so much that it isn't worth the effort trying to differentiate - needles and haystacks come to mind. If we had an effective Global Moderator, "his rubbish" would be removed before most users ever got to even see it.

Well I'm going to watch BBFCOne in goal for BBV&E against Dulwich, can't see V&E getting through but you normally get entertained and plenty of goals over there.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I understand our game with you tomorrow has been postponed, any news when it will be played?

Apologies, I meant next Weds rather than tomorrow!