Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This forum

opposite m8!! they had a full side out except for a winger and forward that got injured in the league game before and are out for a few weeks!! if anything they will be even weaker tonight because a few of them were in the bar after saying they couldnt make the replay coz the manager asked them to meet at 4.45 and they couldn't get out of work!! will be intereting!! saying that, they had a number 9 that was a right handful, that on another day would win the game on his own!! hopefully he is one of the ones that cant get out of work!! haha

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Wingate & Finchley

Be afraid be very afraid, I'm half a mile from the ground now in an internet cafe!

Unc - I thought you would be en route to Tooting & Mitcham by now

no mate just got back from the midlands and need a hot shower and a glass of red....

I notice that the ex moderator known as Neutered Fan has deleted a post of yours today.....could the ex moderator known as Neutered Fan please clarify his position...did you or did you not advise Ian-w that you had resigned as a moderator....if so why have you deleted a post as clearly you still have moderating powers which you appear to have relinquished....!!

its obviously not global mod we need to worry about on here is it?.....how many others are using NF's moderating powers.....talk about double standards.. gotcha1

I demand an investigation immediately and propose that rhodes is immediately made a global mod to stop all of this bollox forthwith....grin

I thought you went to 'all 42' every season like Annie does.

Yes I noticed that one of my posts was deleted earlier particualarly as I couldn't recall say anything untoward, I also thought NeutralFan had stood down as Moderator.

Anyway just off to Wingate and Finchley to buy Football Man a pint if he's there.

Are there, I wouldn't know, I thought the beautiful game was in your blood

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
no mate just got back from the midlands and need a hot shower and a glass of red....

I notice that the ex moderator known as Neutered Fan has deleted a post of yours today.....could the ex moderator known as Neutered Fan please clarify his position...did you or did you not advise Ian-w that you had resigned as a moderator....if so why have you deleted a post as clearly you still have moderating powers which you appear to have relinquished....!!

its obviously not global mod we need to worry about on here is it?.....how many others are using NF's moderating powers.....talk about double standards.. gotcha1

I demand an investigation immediately and propose that rhodes is immediately made a global mod to stop all of this bollox forthwith....grin

I apologise profusely for going back on my word but for some reason while you were up in the midlands the GUUPs were nowhere to be seen when a post was flagged for moderation. Knowing how you like these things kept in check I thought I'd try and earn your moderation respect back by acting accordingly.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So instead of coming on to tell us about your fine 6-1 win over St Margaretsbury this evening you un-necesarily drag all of this up again

Being one of your favoured subjects especially with Hectors Casuals appointment, I'm surprised you haven't been on to tell everyone about his Casuals disappointment.

Originally Posted By: Wader

Being one of your favoured subjects especially with Hectors Casuals appointment, I'm surprised you haven't been on to tell everyone about his Casuals disappointment

Wader - I assume you are referring to Hector severing ties at King George's Field recently which I thought was common knowledge by now. Corinthian-Casuals know full well that they will never get promoted to the Ryman Premier Division, the policy of the Club is to retain players from within their youth development structure and therefore can

Corinthian-Casuals were not really benefitting Hector as he is a winner and wants his teams to get promotion such as Kentish Town last season for example, they are undoubtably a great Club to be at but have their own policy which is heaven made for some but very resrictive and frustrating for others.

Just an observation but wouldn't such a knowledgeable coach as Hector or those people who could advise him and 'leave no stone unturned' be in a position to have told him of this policy prior to him taking the job?

.......if you want to compete particularly as Hanwell Town, Beaconfield SYCOB and Hillingdon Borough have all been caught with their trousers down since being promoted from the SSML.

Edgware seemed to manage it ok on the pitch, if not off it.