Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Game tonight - 08/09/08

Originally Posted By: PB!
Watching all 5 chase after him was the best, which 1 was going to get to him first and snap him in half.

Never seen that before! The Hertford boys thought he was going to give the ball back, but he set off on a mazy run. Should he have been yellow carded? (would have been his second!) Or did the ref give a proper "bounce up"?

Originally Posted By: PB!
You do talk some rubbish, SLeB were technically better, Hertford were better organised, chances were around the same on the night. Hertford took theirs SLeB didnt.

PB - I actually disagree, I thought Sport London e Benfica were far superior to Hertford Town on Monday to the point of embarrassment, if you dragged someone in from the street they would have said Benfica was the Premier Division team. Hector was raving about Benfica and the way Special1 has got them playing and he should know.

Dont disagree that technically they were the better side and played the prettier football Rhodes. Was just saying that chances wise they were pretty level, Benfica had more possession but their lack of organisation meant it was often wasted. For all the pretty football you need to have an end product, surely Hector would recognise this too. Defensively Hertford were stronger and they took the chances they created.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - I felt that last nights game was as one sided as England v Poland on 17 October 1973, if not more so.

you were about the only one who did then..or did Hector think so to.

Lato - Hector's comparison was more Argentina v Peru in 1978, I don't think he saw England v Poland in 1973 unless he has seen it on tape as he watches countless videos, his football knowledge is just as good as yours and mine if not more so.

So he is accusing one of the teams on Monday night of being paid to throw the game then.