Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

Originally Posted By: Hollie
What a difference a week makes, in football! Only last week, when Nellie was asked a direct question, by various Forum members,she made it very clear that she was "just The Tealady" at KTFC, now she has been made Vice Chairman. Congratulations, Nellie, you must be very proud to have gained such a massive promotion.
sarcasm becomes the lady...not. What a friendly place this forum is:(

Lendal - I'm assuming Nellie has put a considerable amount of money into the Club and that's why she was made Vice Chairman.

Originally Posted By: lendal
What a difference a week makes, in football! Only last week, when Nellie was asked a direct question, by various Forum members,she made it very clear that she was "just The Tealady" at KTFC, now she has been made Vice Chairman. Congratulations, Nellie, you must be very proud to have gained such a massive promotion.
sarcasm becomes the lady...not. What a friendly place this forum is:(
Lendal, do you know me? I think not, so please do not 'assume' that my remark was sarcastic. I do not know Nellie, so have no reason to doubt that what she said was true, which is why I have congratulated her on her promotion. That is what is done, on a friendly forum. You are trying to make something out of nothing.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
sorry i didn't assume it was sarcastic - it did that all by itself. And this is anything but a friendly forum at present.
and rhodes it's your assumptions all over the place like a rash that generally mkes it so.

and your assumptions make it better..?

err - i didn't assume...

sarcasm becomes the lady...not

Lendal - This was your post, you were assuming that Hollie was being sarcastic which she wasn't.

What are you on? This is NOT sarcastic?

What a difference a week makes, in football!

Only last week, when Nellie was asked a direct question, by various Forum members,she made it very clear that she was "just The Tealady" at KTFC, now she has been made Vice Chairman.

No, its not sarcastic! It was after Nellie saying on many occasions that she was just the tea lady at KTFC, and therefore could not answer a certain question. For her to now be made Vice Chairman is a big achievement, so very good luck to her. Also, Lendal, as certain other people are told on here, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!

Sprocket, please edit your post, or I WILL make it official.

Lendal - Yes but you've brought it on yourself haven't you by sacking Martin Jol, there was absolutely no need to do so and he would have taken Spurs to the promised land sooner rather than later.

i'm watford

Well they're just as bad despite their win at Southampton yesterday, their home form at Vicarage Road is disgraceful.

Yes but it's the manor of the wins as they're all by the odd goal including against Darlington and Bristol Rovers in the League Cup, it's all mind numbing stuff and surely can't be any fun.

Lendal - I think that says it all, no wonder Elton John voiced his concerns recently over what was going on and the sale of four key payers, such as Danny Shitu to Bolton, without anyone of real note coming in to replace them. You're just like Spidermanor who defends his beloved Hornets to the hilt which is admirable but behind closed doors you kick your cat in frustration at the goings on at Vicarage Road since relegation from the Premiership and with the parachute payment now gone.