Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

Yes but you're from London and started playing for Kentish Town from the tender age of 13, what is Nellie's connection with the Club as she's born and bred in Middlesbrough..

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

fck me...give it a rest you guys....

Rhodesy bowls the googleys and we bat them. Sometimes he clean bowls us and sometimes he gets hit for six. A lone breathless single taken today I think. Despite all the odds including the '4th Umpires' and a constantly shifting sightscreen we're not out yet grin

A few more wides though and perhaps he'll have to be replaced. When slung in my direction I know it gets my batting average going and doing all sorts that perhaps I wouldn't otherwise. When he's bowling daisy cutters though I don't mind playing the game to the rules.

Wader - Any more posts like that and you'll tempt 'Sugar' out of hiding, I bet he's dying to boast about his batting average for this season.

Rhodes I am not quite sure what where I was born has got to do with who I support. I am a Middlesbrough supporter yes, does that mean i cannot support Kentish Town FC as well?

I thought supporting Non League football was a choice that the individual was allowed to make ...... and as an individual i choose to support kentish Town FC as well as Middlesbrough. Hope that is okay.

By the way Tiger007 says that TommyK was never at Kentish Town FC since he was 13.

Hello Nellie i was about 18 i think and

tell Tiger007 i said hello aswell.

Gotta go back to Wellingborough police station next week,the

funniest thing happened the other day the policeman incharge

of the case called my phone and asked for clement temile

and i said i dont think that guy would be anywhere near me and he said so your not Clement temile then,imagine if he was a witness he would've gave his name away i dont think they have a clue at Wellingborough because they probally dont get much trouble up there.

Originally Posted By: nellie

I thought supporting Non League football was a choice that the individual was allowed to make ...... and as an individual i choose to support kentish Town FC as well as Middlesbrough

Well that's exactly what I'm questioning as what connection do you have with Kentish Town, why not support one of your local Club's such as Guisborough Town, Newton Aycliffe, Thornaby or Billingham Town, it doesn't make any sense.

What have my connections to do with Kentish Town got to do with you Rhodes? But for your information my connections with Kentish Town go back to March 2005. As you know my son lives in London so I choose to see Kentish Town when I am down in London.

If there is anything else you would like to say about my situation then I am very happy to discuss this with you at anytime which is convenient to you and you are not behind a keyboard and computer screen.

But feel free to carry this discussion on further.

I have put many pounds into Guisborough Town over the years Rhodes as they are a very good non league side and used to visit very regular when my son played for them.

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Come on Cliffy, behave yourself, what do you or any of your pals have in connection with Edgware?grin

darters great aunt was the 2nd cousin of a fishmongers daughter who worked at the club in 1919 as a washer upper....grin

fck me...give it a rest you guys....

You can get away with swearing Uncs but I make a light hearted comment and you get it removed....I give in, i'm gonna leave you now to your little empire.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'I've got to get outa this place' Smiles

surprised at that wadesey as I meant all of you including rhodsey...its all repetitive now and getting boring but hey....its your forum...!!

samuel...don't bother apologising as you haven't got the balls but just understand that I have never had any of your posts removed......you are wholly insignificant and harmless to me..smile

surprised at that wadesey as I meant all of you including rhodsey...its all repetitive now and getting boring but hey....its your forum...!!

samuel...don't bother apologising as you haven't got the balls but just understand that I have never had any of your posts removed......you are wholly insignificant and harmless to me..smile

Nothing for me to apologise about. Take a look at what was a good Harefield thread and see how it turns out. Ditto all threads. What a shame, this really could be a useful and informative forum. Oh well.

Over and out. smile

im sorry you feel like its over and out time samuelsmiles, youve made some good points and your posts are always worth a read, even bringing a smile to a cynical git like me.

this still is a useful and informative forum, on this thread I have had the opportunity to talk to KTFCs management about their cup defeat and subsequent upturn in form, and on others we've followed waders progress with the new stadium and the troubles at the Manor. Some may even like to know when Tommy k first played for KTFC.

The moderators have removed and stopped the nasty personal and obscene abuse that was developing, and they have explained to me that its difficult not to throw the baby out with the bath water sometimes. Some of our posts, SS, suffered collateral damage.

Try to keep posting sam, as an old Edgware supporter it will be interesting to see which direction you take in looking for your Saturday football fix.

good post jeff and I also would like to to see SS on these forums but he has to understand that its two way traffic....if he is going to have a go at people on here then they will lash back and thats when the deletions begin....

personally I believe that all of the mud slinging should stop but it won't as there would be no posts on here if it did...grin

Originally Posted By: nellie

But for your information my connections with Kentish Town go back to March 2005. As you know my son lives in London so I choose to see Kentish Town when I am down in London.

Did your son ever play for Kentish Town though as I don't believe he did, therefore I'm still confused as to where your actual link with the Club originates from.