Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

Here's the 4th Qualifying Round draw folks hot off the press, some interesting ties:

Hinckley United v Curzon Ashton

Kettering Town v Burton Albion

Tamworth v Barrow

Kings Lynn v Kidderminster Harriers

Boston United v Cambridge United

Newcastle Blue Star v Altrincham

Droylsden v Belper Town

Durham City v Histon

Retford United v Alfreton Town / Ilkeston Town

Northwich Victoria v AFC Telford United

Blyth Spartans AFC v Guiseley AFC / Sheffield

York City v Mansfield Town

Fleetwood Town v Nantwich Town

Wrexham v Eastwood Town / Harrogate Town

Stevenage Borough v Horsham

Woking v Ebbsfleet United

Hampton & Richmond Borough v Brackley Town

Oxford United v Hayes & Yeading United

Maidstone United v Dover Athletic / AFC Wimbledon

Frome Town / Team Bath v Salisbury City

Dorchester Town v Bishop's Stortford

Oxford City v Eastbourne Borough

Ashford Town (Middx) v Forest Green Rovers

Evesham United v Rushden & Diamonds

Bury Town v Basingstoke Town / Bashley

Burgess Hill Town v Harlow Town / Crowborough Athletic

Grays Athletic v AFC Totton

Aylesbury United v Sutton United

Torquay United v Atherstone Town / Chipstead

Leiston v Lewes

Crawley Town v Havant & Waterlooville

Weymouth v AFC Hornchurch

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Weymouth v AFC Hornchurch

Wader - Yes, easily the match of the round and I think Hornchurch will put up more of a fight than Potters Bar Town did at Woking two seasons ago at the same stage, Weymouth aren't pulling up any trees this season and lost tamely at Cambridge United on Saturday.

I don't think either side will be counting their chickens. Weymouth won't be over the moon with that draw, but home advantage is a real bonus with the travelling distance involved. Bit of history there and that can be a great leveller on the day. The visiting fans will outsing and outdrink Weymouth's that's for sure.

Wader - Yes, easily the match of the round and I think Hornchurch will put up more of a fight than Potters Bar Town did at Woking two seasons ago at the same stage, Weymouth aren't pulling up any trees this season and lost tamely at Cambridge United on Saturday.

It's not my match of the round. That honour goes jointly to Ashford Town (Middx) v Forest Green Rovers and Fleetwood Town v Nantwich Town. Hopefully both of my teams will make the first round proper for the first time in their histories.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

It's not my match of the round

Yes but you're bound to say that aren't you. I see that Kentish Town would have been travelling to Retford Town had they looked after Lee Scott better.

Some would say York v Mansfield is tie of the round but personally I'd go for Leiston v Lewes or Boston v Cambridge.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Some would say York v Mansfield is tie of the round but personally I'd go for Leiston v Lewes or Boston v Cambridge.

& Leiston must fancy their chances also against a side that has been described as the worse ever to play in the conference !!!
I'm sure the pundits wouldn't be saying that had Steve King still been in charge.

Syd Lexic - It's a shame Hornchurch couldn't have got an easier draw or at least a Conference Club at home, they're capable of beating anyone on the wide open spaces of Bridge Avenue, will you try to get down to Weymouth for the game, I'll be going.

Yes but you're bound to say that aren't you. I see that Kentish Town would have been travelling to Retford Town had they looked after Lee Scott better.

I still don't get how a player in prison would've helped them get any further in the FA Cup?

Syd Lexic - It's a shame Hornchurch couldn't have got an easier draw or at least a Conference Club at home, they're capable of beating anyone on the wide open spaces of Bridge Avenue, will you try to get down to Weymouth for the game, I'll be going.
Probably not I'm afraid Rhodes. Got a busy weekend entertaining the pubgoers of Hertfordshire !

Bitch - I've been looking on the internet for suitable B&B's in Weymouth, did you want to stay on the Friday night, Saturday night or both.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
That's a shame Syd, you could've worn your new scarf! cheerleader

Sorry Bitch, there's just no way you'll get a Canvey boy in an Urchins scarf !!!
They'd never let back on the Island to see me Mum & Dad ! lol

Rhodes, any chance you could stop a) having a dig at Kentish Town and B) take your nose out of Lee Scott's behind?? It's getting very tawdry now and I don't think anyone really gives a **** that you have an issue with the club. And that's probably because nobody there likes you - except perhaps the fella you touted as a potential Newcastle manager (was that a pig I just fly past my window?).
If this Scott Lee fella was as good as you're making him out to be then perhaps he should've moved to a "village based" team concentrate on his football without having to worry about crime and perhaps turn the fortunes of the club around 720 degrees....

Jacksparrow - I recall making a similar post this time last season to much derision and although they hadn't wrapped up the championship by Easter, because it came early this year, it wasn't that long after. I would start putting salt and pepper on that backside of yours if I were you, admitedly Biggleswade Town will be a danger but I know a lot of their players are mercenaries and don't play with their hearts on their sleeves whereas the majority of Kentish Town's players have been with the Club since the tender ages of 13 and 14 and would die for the cause.

Truth Teller - Is this what you call having a dig at Kentish Town

Clip rod, THIS is what I mean by you having a dig at Kentish Town.
Whatever your issues with the club are, you should take them up with the club in private. Or if you really must do it on here, then start a new thread and invite the clubs officials to respond to your issues. I can see you claiming England didn't win the 2010 World cup/it's snowing in Siberia/Ashley Cole plays for Chelsea ALL because Kentish Town didn't look after Lee scott properly

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller

Whatever your issues with the club are, you should take them up with the club in private. Or if you really must do it on here, then start a new thread and invite the clubs officials to respond to your issues

I don't have any issues with Kentish Town, just one or two unanswered questions such as why they didn't wrap their goose that laid the golden egg, namely Lee Scott, up in cotton wool. I would start a new thread as you helpfully suggest but the Club spokesperson Nellie is always like Michael Howard being interviewed by Jeremy Paxman and avoids simple questions like the plague.

Originally Posted By: Tommy K

and supports Kentish Town.

I thought Nellie supported Middlesbrough, what's her attraction or link with Kentish Town.