Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

Originally Posted By: lendal
i was born in county durham - what's your point?

My point is that you should be following the likes of Tow Law Town, Bishop Auckland, Spennymoor Town, Crook Town or Shildon

Rhodes my association started with Kentish Town when my husband had a 14 hour operation at St Barts in March 2005, we then had to travel every week down to St Barts for Chemotherapy and the people of Kentish Town FC were very good to us both and helped us through a very hard time, as this travelling went on every week for 7 months we attended and got to know Kentish Town people very well.

When my husband died I kept up my ties with Kentish Town and as you know as you have already been told I am now the Vice Chairman of Kentish Town FC and intend to keep my ties with them at all costs.

So once again if there is anything else you want to know please have the balls to ask me face to face.

You now have all the details so maybe just maybe you can stop discussing me and realise that after a hard time in life Kentish Town are not all bad and do have a good side.

As I said earlier also I have followed football for a lot of years most of it at non league level as my son played football at lots of levels for 18 years.

Hope you are now happy Rhodes!!!! smile

well done nel,KTFC is at a better place with you on board,we've

always turned heads and people have never liked us maybe now we will get the respect we deserve,even tho im not with KTFC my heart is still with them and i thought till the death playing for them and now ill fight till the death defending them,we are a team with no playing budget no sponsors and still the players go out there every week and play for free and enjoy it and still manage to pull out results now cliff will you please leave nellie alone she didnt have to tell that personal stuff but she did to get you to shut up now have some respect.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Rhodes my association started with Kentish Town when my husband had a 14 hour operation at St Barts in March 2005, we then had to travel every week down to St Barts for Chemotherapy and the people of Kentish Town FC were very good to us both and helped us through a very hard time, as this travelling went on every week for 7 months we attended and got to know Kentish Town people very well.

When my husband died I kept up my ties with Kentish Town and as you know as you have already been told I am now the Vice Chairman of Kentish Town FC and intend to keep my ties with them at all costs.

So once again if there is anything else you want to know please have the balls to ask me face to face.

You now have all the details so maybe just maybe you can stop discussing me and realise that after a hard time in life Kentish Town are not all bad and do have a good side.

As I said earlier also I have followed football for a lot of years most of it at non league level as my son played football at lots of levels for 18 years.

Hope you are now happy Rhodes!!!! smile

I told you, you would do it 2fingers

Originally Posted By: sjj2112
Is it just me that thinks it is wrong that somebody is forced to reveal personal details like this? And why? because one person has their own agenda.

I hope they're happy now.

I think that if you look close enough steve there has been quite a few personal agendas relating to this issue....nellie is quite clearly a strong person and is well versed in the arts of dealing with forum banter...I cannot recall one thread or post where nellie was called upon to answer personal questions.....only questions about her role at KTFC which she lied about...it would have been better saying nowt from her perspective (sorry nellie but thats the truth as I see it)...

I wouldn't get involved here steve if I were you in taking sides...they have both been as bad as each other...

Which question would that be UU????? Would that be the one about my association with Kentish Town, my association with KTFC I would think is my business but after reading what he said about me in the shout box last night I chose to answer his questions....lonce again just in time for him to shrink back under his rock.

Ans as usual he hasnt posted a reply.

I now have explained my long standing association with KTFC and to do that part of my life that has not got anything to do with him.....but I did it because he very close to becoming personal about me on here and I will not have him discussing me or my son or my personal life in the SSML forum or as usual in the shoutbox.

I do not think you have the right to tell me I am lying UU, at no point and I do mean no point have I ever lied on this forum.

If you are talking about my role at KTFC then once again I have never lied.

Yes I am NOW the Vice Chairman and that is a very very recent position that I was asked to take on, which I accepted.

So unless you are talking about something else I am supposed to have lied about UU then you should be certain before you accuse me of lying. (sorry UU but how I see it)

Which question would that be UU????? Would that be the one about my association with Kentish Town, my association with KTFC I would think is my business but after reading what he said about me in the shout box last night I chose to answer his questions....lonce again just in time for him to shrink back under his rock.

Ans as usual he hasnt posted a reply.

I now have explained my long standing association with KTFC and to do that part of my life that has not got anything to do with him.....but I did it because he very close to becoming personal about me on here and I will not have him discussing me or my son or my personal life in the SSML forum or as usual in the shoutbox.

sorry nellie but you gave up your right to privacy as we all did when you came on here and made yourself busy with taking him and others on....as an executive of a football club you have no rights to privacy if you expose yourself on here..and you certainly did with regards to your son as you told us all about him...

to further the tenuous position that you placed yourself in you then lied about your position at KTFC and thats your perogative but you can't have it both ways and if I am any judge it will now back fire on you (mind you you could always get tommy to beat us all up grin)

sorry gal but you bought it on yourself...

I do not think you have the right to tell me I am lying UU, at no point and I do mean no point have I ever lied on this forum.

If you are talking about my role at KTFC then once again I have never lied.

Yes I am NOW the Vice Chairman and that is a very very recent position that I was asked to take on, which I accepted.

So unless you are talking about something else I am supposed to have lied about UU then you should be certain before you accuse me of lying. (sorry UU but how I see it)

fair enough....then please supply us with the date of your appointment and I will gladly apologise...its only a week ago on here that you were the tea lady when asked...grin

Once again the ignitor of the flames watches from afar as others do the tidying up. Tears and anger whilst Nero claims innocence.

Unc, not everyone can or should be expected to play the game as well as seasoned old hacks like you. You judge others too harshly as if they should know 'the unwritten rules'.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Once again the ignitor of the flames watches from afar as others do the tidying up. Tears and anger whilst Nero claims innocence.

Unc, not everyone can or should be expected to play the game as well as seasoned old hacks like you. You judge others too harshly as if they should know 'the unwritten rules'.

maybe... maybe not wadesey but either way there is no handicap system on here....you play and you win or you lose....bleeding hearts just doesn't do it for me after all the attacks nellie has made on rhodes and vice versa....they maybe both have their sad history but only one of them has tried to use it to solicit sympathy...diverse opinion is good...

how you doing anyway....you coming to the muff beano...? yay

What a difference a week makes, in football! Only last week, when Nellie was asked a direct question, by various Forum members,she made it very clear that she was "just The Tealady" at KTFC, now she has been made Vice Chairman. Congratulations, Nellie, you must be very proud to have gained such a massive promotion.

Hollie - Yes, as Greavsie always used to say, it's a funny old game isn't it. Will you be going to Berkhamsted Town later on.