Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Story

Krooner

Just wanted to set the record straight on the recent departures from Chertsey - Hamsher, Langley and Tidy were not "released" they all walked out for the simple well known fact that the manager does not know a thing about football.. I am led to believe that they will not be the last to leave the club as there our some big egos (none bigger than the manager himself) that are dividing an already fragile dressing room... Fair play to Hamsher, Langley & Tidy the 3 of them can now sit back and watch on as Mr Days empire crumbles!

Oh, it's so nice another club is getting all the flak this season !

(Don't mention the 'D' word !!

I agree tsf but at this level quality players will always produce no matter how long they have been together look at AFC Wombles when they started , but from what iv heard things are a bit strained but without seeing it first hand we will just have to watch what unfolds , i said to you on sat things will unfold !