Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Green Away Shirt not to be sold

mikefleet

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
This season we have only won in red.

I must have dreamt that we won at The New Lawn then.

(Pedant's disclaimer: unless you're including red shorts...)

It does beg the question why we were allowed to wear our white shirts against a team with a half-white home shirt, but not against Wrexham, who had the tiniest amount of white on their home shirts' side panels.

Originally Posted By: kmj
More importantly, will the white away shirt be on sale in the club shop - the shop that Nike failed to open at the Eastbourne Borough home game!

Is that the same shop that the Supporters Trust used to run?
What are the Trust doing now-a-days? Have MYfc bannished them from the ground yet?

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
More importantly, will the white away shirt be on sale in the club shop - the shop that Nike failed to open at the Eastbourne Borough home game!

What are the Trust doing now-a-days? Have MYfc bannished them from the ground yet?

I did notice that some of the leftover trust merchandise was in the away travel hut. Maybe they are selling the stuff from there.

The away shirt will be available in the club shop on the 18th v Torquay. Just one point of fact. It wasn't Nike that failed to open the shop v Eastbourne. It was Just Sports. There was a genuine reason for that happening and one that we expect will not happen again.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Come Les keep up. The Fleet Trust can still sell merchandise from the shop if they choose. At recent home matches we have chosen to sell from the table outside the bar as the sun was out and it gave a good opportunity, with larger crowds, to sell more stock. Which in fact happened.

There was a genuine reason for asking that question. We never hear anything about the Trust now. I was wondering what the Trust were doing now-a-days. According to the Official site, the shop is still being tun by the Trust, according to posters here, it is not!

I suscribed to the Newslettyer sometime ago, as I have never received one I tried to suscribe again, to be told I am still on the list!