Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fleet 1st quarter accounts here

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Nobody tells us anything Jimmy

probably because you don't do your jobs properly as moderators....to my knowledge there are at least 12 people banned from this forum for little else but banter which didn't go down to well with the fleet moderators...one of them is an influential chairman of a NL essex based club and he is not a happy bunny....complaints by email have apparently fallen on death ears so the new GM's get the requests and deal with them....you did nothing to deal with either wanchais initial post or slartis repeat of it which as I understand matters he was warned against.....the directors of hx complained to a GM and it was dealt with expediently and correctly...as moderators you have a responsibility to the forum site owners to protect them from third party liability in these matters...

you find time to move harmless threads to the pub but leave potentially damaging and libellous content on here because it personally suits you...is this not a case of double standards chris?...you ban people for very little on here and support the bannings of decent posters on myfc (I know of two users that have never posted on there and yet are banned) perhaps its time to give up the moderators job on here and let someone more objective deal with these issues...

this is not rocket science....there are rules that you can bend and rules that you cannot and libel and criminal behaviour must be dealt with on this and indeed other forums..you cannot expect the posters to understand when they cross the line and that is why you and others are given the responsibility of moderators roles....

either live up to that responsibility or let someone else do it...

Originally Posted By: JFW
For those fans who do not wish to join EITHER Myfc OR Freemyfc, is it not possible for you to publish the 1st Quarter's accounts directly to this forum?

Returning to the original subject of the thread UU any chance of acceding to this request?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

probably because you don't do your jobs properly as moderators....to my knowledge there are at least 12 people banned from this forum for little else but banter which didn't go down to well with the fleet moderators...one of them is an influential chairman of a NL essex based club and he is not a happy bunny....complaints by email have apparently fallen on death ears so the new GM's get the requests and deal with them....you did nothing to deal with either wanchais initial post or slartis repeat of it which as I understand matters he was warned against.....the directors of hx complained to a GM and it was dealt with expediently and correctly...as moderators you have a responsibility to the forum site owners to protect them from third party liability in these matters...

you find time to move harmless threads to the pub but leave potentially damaging and libellous content on here because it personally suits you...is this not a case of double standards chris?...you ban people for very little on here and support the bannings of decent posters on myfc (I know of two users that have never posted on there and yet are banned) perhaps its time to give up the moderators job on here and let someone more objective deal with these issues...

this is not rocket science....there are rules that you can bend and rules that you cannot and libel and criminal behaviour must be dealt with on this and indeed other forums..you cannot expect the posters to understand when they cross the line and that is why you and others are given the responsibility of moderators roles....

I have never banned anyone from this forum thanks. As for the rest, do what you like, the opinion of liars and tossers means nothing to me.

As for Dohachai, I have asked him if he was the author of that site linked to here and I believe on the freemyfc forum (which apparently is alright to do) and he denies it, so unless anyone can prove otherwise, the guy was banned for posting a link to another site and nothing else. Not very fair to be honest.

I have never banned anyone from this forum thanks. As for the rest, do what you like, the opinion of liars and tossers means nothing to me.
As for Dohachai, I have asked him if he was the author of that site linked to here and I believe on the freemyfc forum (which apparently is alright to do) and he denies it, so unless anyone can prove otherwise, the guy was banned for posting a link to another site and nothing else. Not very fair to be honest.

excellent post chris...you are indeed the product of your myfc masters on the FT/WT....shocked

and I know you have never banned anyone because you can't but how many have you HAD banned by emailing an admin...???

and whilst referring to liars and tossers... then of course you believe wanchai....grin

don't be naive chris....I have IT people 100 times cleverer than the myfc idiots that you have sold your soul to and yes I can prove a lot of things...the link is libellous..is the subject of complaints to the forum GM's and is not welcome anywhere...how hard is that for you to understand..?

it really is time for you to consider your postion here as a moderator....your judgement is poor and subjective...

For those fans who do not wish to join EITHER Myfc OR Freemyfc, is it not possible for you to publish the 1st Quarter's accounts directly to this forum?

Returning to the original subject of the thread UU any chance of acceding to this request?

unfortunately it is not possible JFW due to the format of the link.....you can register on the link above for nothing without any hoo ha and its there for you to read....it cannot be copied and pasted...spartacus is an IT whizz and did well to get them off the myfc forums...

the thing that I find most alarming of course is that they are ebbs accounts not myfc accounts and yet your CEO did not post them here....

how very strange...!!

It really is time for you to go to the kitchen and get a great big bottle of go f**k yourself.

The only person I can recall asking admin to ban was the racist bloke Fleet Loyal, but there may have been others, I'm sure you can find out, but I could care less really.

If you can prove that Dohachai was the author of the site, do it. But you won't because you can't, because he didn't. So come up with one of your usual lies and excuses and carry on as normal Karl.

It really is time for you to go to the kitchen and get a great big bottle of go f**k yourself.

The only person I can recall asking admin to ban was the racist bloke Fleet Loyal, but there may have been others, I'm sure you can find out, but I could care less really.

If you can prove that Dohachai was the author of the site, do it. But you won't because you can't, because he didn't. So come up with one of your usual lies and excuses and carry on as normal Karl.

I know who the authors of the site were chris and I also have copies of the emails between the three parties involved....

you also know who the parties were or else you wouldn't be so adamant that it wasn't wanchai...he may not have created the template but he wrote the script which is libellous....he was also the patsy who sent it into the www and your naivity is scary.....as I said in the post above...your new FT friends have served you well and in that respect give ratface my regards please...evil

now as I said....take a long hard look at yourself...your impartiality and subjectivity have long since gone....

oh and one last thingy if I may....as moderator on here you really should not be abusing the forums members but I will let it go this time....I can see you are upset with having to face up to the truth for a change without being able to ban the person that tells it to you...grin

have a good night chris...!!

Originally Posted By: Jeff
UU. You sound like Darth Vader. Get a life!

I have one thank you jeff and its fortunately not riddled with double standards between two conflicting forums....how on earth do you sleep at night..?

auto barda....grin

Quite well thanks.

How can two things conflict when you want them both to flourish?

I bow down to the King of Double Standards.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Drive everybody off, ebbsfleet is for life?? I don't think he will. See, he's been on here nearly 6 years. Anyway, I'll be staying, so that's two of us. Oh and hundreds of others I should expect grin

I thought you had your little forum paradise over on the free myfc site?