Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fleet 1st quarter accounts here

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
no balance sheet

From CEO statement on MyFC:

"I would like to present the balance sheet, but was advised there are issues in doing so. I am determined to present as much information as I can to the members, as long as the information does not have the potential to damage the company or put myself or others in a difficult legal position.

Accountants normally take the most cautious route possible. I will be discussing further on Monday and/or whenever Mac is available to see if we can overcome the objection to producing the balance sheet."

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Do you kind've get the feeling certain people are always trying to destabilise things within the club....

no but I do get the feeling that certain kinda people are paranoid....just trying to help those that cannot access myfc...it is after all an ebbs forum and they are after all ebbs accounts...funny old world eh....grin

the author was wanchai les....

the mistake that he made was two out of three....firstly lets put aside the old stuff about me....all been done to death and frankly is there anyone who hasn't read it...? having said that I received substantial compensation out of court due to some of it so any publisher printing it is left open to action (not that I would bother anymore)

but the real problem with it was twofold...the information about Hx was factually incorrect and therefore libellous...the directors of Hx requested that it be taken off...that was wanchai's first mistake...

more seriously tho' and quite alarming in its naivity is that the blog is attributed to me and the updates signed off in my name...and thats internet impersonation which is a criminal offence....

the mans an idiot and deserves what he got...this is not any other forum... its FF and no democracy exists over here and nor can it with so many different factions at work here.....if he wanted revenge for my pi55 take of him then he should have been clever enough to not break the laws of the land...but then again he has always thought himself above them...grin

more seriously tho' and quite alarming in its naivity is that the blog is attributed to me and the updates signed off in my name...and thats internet impersonation which is a criminal offence....

Wasn't there similar illegal internet impersonation done of a member of the Web Team? Just highlighting it for the sake of consistency and fair play and all that don't you know... wink

Originally Posted By: Stu M

Wasn't there similar illegal internet impersonation done of a member of the Web Team? Just highlighting it for the sake of consistency and fair play and all that don't you know... wink

no stu...try and keep up with things please...the fake sites done by me were attributed to titanic enterprises and not the subject...TE is registered to me...the email addresses were mine and so is the domain name....the quotes were all factual and taken from the forums

a member of the WT?...have you seen what he posted about his members and the fleet fans...lol... you really do need to take those glasses off stu...

bernard...agree mate but don't just tell me...all I did was post the clubs accounts as you couldn't access them without paying 35 quid...grin

a member of the WT?...have you seen what he posted about his members

Yes, but that's not the issue in this particular case, surely. If internet impersonation is illegal, then the motivation behind it is pretty much immaterial, no? Couldn't he say the same, "But what about all those poor folk with no windows, etc etc...?"

But I won't further argue the semantics of who owns domain names and what constitutes impersonation beyond what you've already said as I'm sure your ammunition - as a professional forum warrior - is somewhat more well-researched than mine when all I like doing is playing devil's advocate anyway... wink

Originally Posted By: Stu M

a member of the WT?...have you seen what he posted about his members

Yes, but that's not the issue in this particular case, surely. If internet impersonation is illegal, then the motivation behind it is pretty much immaterial, no? Couldn't he say the same, "But what about all those poor folk with no windows, etc etc...?"

But I won't further argue the semantics of who owns domain names and what constitutes impersonation beyond what you've already said as I'm sure your ammunition - as a professional forum warrior - is somewhat more well-researched than mine when all I like doing is playing devil's advocate anyway... wink

but in this instance you're not are you stu...what you are actually doing is being tribalistic and yet you probably cannot explain to yourself why...its just a natural reaction without thought...caskey comes to mind...grin

the owners of these forums are liable for the publishing of any libellous or innacurate content...thats not you is it so perhaps think about them as well as your own views....

as for your pretty poor effort about windows....come on stu...you are far more intelligent than that...surely..grin

the author was wanchai les....the mistake that he made was two out of three....firstly lets put aside the old stuff about me....all been done to death and frankly is there anyone who hasn't read it...? having said that I received substantial compensation out of court due to some of it so any publisher printing it is left open to action (not that I would bother anymore)

but the real problem with it was twofold...the information about Hx was factually incorrect and therefore libellous...the directors of Hx requested that it be taken off...that was wanchai's first mistake...

the mans an idiot and deserves what he got...this is not any other forum... its FF and no democracy exists over here and nor can it with so many different factions at work here.....if he wanted revenge for my pi55 take of him then he should have been clever enough to not break the laws of the land...but then again he has always thought himself above them...grin

I didn't realise that, if this is true, then there is nothing more to be said! frown

as for your pretty poor effort about windows....come on stu...you are far more intelligent than that...surely..grin

If you think that was a cheap shot at you then you've missed my point.

What I'm saying is that on one hand you appeared to justify a form of impersonation of the WT because of his actions. And what I was saying was perhaps he justified his impersonation because of what he DEEMED were yours. I wasn't passing judgement on the accuracy or otherwise of either party.

And I'm not sure how I'm being tribalistic - I'm merely very cynical about the actions of just about everybody and those that shout the loudest tend to antagonise me more than others. Still, that's my problem. A night's sleep and a day away from anyone of our wonderful three forums and I'll be right as rain again I'm sure.