Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

clippy may have received a red card and currently be serving a suspension.

2 yellows or a straight red.......as this could determine the length of any ban

Don't know, but it does appear the grapevine was right! :busted:

Perhaps he is just resting his case?

.. or preparing his case?

There's sure to be some controversy at Preston Park tomorrow, I guarantee it

you were dead right rhodes 3 off and i think 5 bookings, not a game for the faint hearted.

Young Mr nemeth in the middle was very robot like in his control of this game with his fan club in the stands he done everything by the book.

Even the rutting rams display of head in each others face was judged to be violent conduct. looked to me more likely they would have a snog as they stared into each others eyes ahh!!!

as for the football what there was of it, Harefield waited until the second half to get the forwards of the bench and into action but it was down to Brownie to come up with the late headed goal and harefield to grab all 3 points.

Great news from preston park Danny Jordon has signed on loan returing to Harefield after spells with afc Hayes, and Now with Slough Town.

Danny was one of Harefields top strikers and in one season scored in excess off 50 goals. He has struggled to hit form for slough but being back on the hallowed turf (best pitch in the league 20008-09 and this season) we hope for a return to his leathal best.

Things are looking up after a slow start.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely not - it means if he was a horse they would have left the stable door open for it to leave - cos it wasn't worth the money to put it down.

Speaking of put down(s) whats wrong with that shirt?

Haha, it's a real gayer shirt. In fact I thought it was a dress at first. Is that a CND anti nuke necklace you're wearing with it? It's special.

Anyway, back to this horse. I think it may have bolted before the stable door was shut, unless of course someone forgot to open the stable door at half time.

Look, the horse had bolted, collapsed, someone said "they shoot horses don't they", someone else said "No, Thats only fools and horses". Meanwhile a native american coaxed the horse back to life and got another fifty miles out of it.

Look, the horse had bolted, collapsed, someone said "they shoot horses don't they", someone else said "No, Thats only fools and horses". Meanwhile a native american coaxed the horse back to life and got another fifty miles out of it.

The trouble is that no one really took any notice of it. Probably because it was a little hoarse.