Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: buck rogers
I DIDNT SAY IT COULDNT GET ANY WORSE !!!
oh well looking up the table will be a diffrent experience this season.

lol!....good luck Saturday!!!!

Harefield United 0 Aylesbury 3 Tuesday 25th August

Harefield United have been plunged into a desperate battle against relegation after they suffered their second defeat of the season on Tuesday evening. With just one victory so far, they now find themselves near to the drop-zone having been well and truly buggered by a revitalised Aylesbury side.

After such a successful previous campaign, the Hares now look certain to be in for a torrid time near the bottom of the table this season, and Club spokesman, Cecil Parsnip, was speechless after the humiliating defeat. "I don't know what to say" he said, "it's a bloody disaster"

Dumb-struck Parsnip, a lifelong Hares supporter, went on to say, "I'm speechless.....we gave Potters Bar and Bedfont Green right good gubbings pre-season and now look what's happened.....I'm not happy and i'll be writing letters to someone about this.....i'm not sure who yet, but i'll definately be writing letters to someone"

Big spending Aylesbury, reportedly paying some of their players

FoRM were at the game today and though Harefield were good value for the totally deserved 2-1 win. Having seen four other teams in the division, I don't think based on what we've seen that the Hares will have any problems with relegation.

LATO - Another local choice I see, why do FoRM never venture further afield than a 15/20 mile radius of Northolt. The win must have tasted sweet for Harefield United, surely the result of the day.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
LATO - Another local choice I see, why do FoRM never venture further afield than a 15/20 mile radius of Northolt.

Because that way, they get the best of both worlds.

no excuses harefield were crap but disipline comes from respect and a certain man wearing black today totally messed that up.

Mr STARR (Very apt it was a starr performance) must have been reading the papers to much with a terrible decesion to send of buckle for diving !!! from a waist high challenge that everyone and i mean everyone could see made contact.

Thanks mate now he will miss the fa cup game because you were crap and made a prat out of yourself.

The Hare - That's really strange as Mr Starr is one of my favourite Referee's and I've never seen him put a foot wrong, he must have just had an off day today which we're all entitled to.

'Freddie' Starr was terrible I agree, but if my misses went down as often as buckle i'd be happy. He was diving all over the place and should have gone for about hi third dive in the box 10 mins earlier. It wa 3 nil when he got sent off, so the result wouldn't have changed. Good luck in the fa cup mate.

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Your back 4 were terrible i agree couldnt believe they left totten out either. Think they also have discipline problems on and off the pitch as well. It all kicked off the the hares dressing room.

The writing was on the wall and I stand by the judgement I made on that last day of last season watching Harefield at Broxbourne.

Not one club was particulalry great last season and no one should be living off what might have been, not the players and certainly not the management. Head in the sand time methinks.

I left Bigg Town at the end of last season. I did know though that they had a seriously weakened team available for that cup match and I posted that on here before the match.

The result was of no surprise and my thoughts about Harefield remain. If your team couldn't get themselves up for a cup match against an understrength rival that pipped them on the last day of the season for promotion, then there is no hope at all.

The Hares need to take action soon if they are serious about challenging this season. If not, then it really doesn't matter does it? But I think it's wide open this time around. That's just my opinion.