Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Must go to bed getting tired again

TheDoogisKing - Sadly it looks as if Beaconsfield SYCOB have been successful in their attempts to lure 'Drogba' to Holloways Park, I rate him very highly indeed and he was due to be in our line up on Saturday. He reminds me very much of Jonathan Donoghue infact they could easily be twins, I see that Donoghue unsurprisingly got the winning goal for Colney Heath at Brimsdown on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: neutralbob

rhodes wots this guy drogbas real name? havent seen any new strikers at beaconsfield for last couple of weeks?!!?

Neutralbob - Ignore NeutralFan, he is winding you up, I will find out for you later as I'm not sure, the last I heard was that he was in deep negotiations at Holloways Park, he actually lives in Wembley where we're based and train so Beaconsfield would have to give him some incentive to travel that far.

Originally Posted By: neutralbob

rhodes wots this guy drogbas real name?

It's Melford Simpson

certainly not at beaconsfield, and without wanting to be disrespectful, dont think we would be looking at Tokyngton manor players, also bearing in mind that it was our reserves you played and no first team manager was present so wouldnt even know that fella was i guess

Rhodes i see your old boys Haringey are bigging up their chances for the weekend.

i will put the kleenex in the away dressing room at half time. dont want to see grown men cry!

The hares havent started as brightly as expected but that will all change.

Hopefully this saturday.

THEN BRING ON THE WADERS !!!

Originally Posted By: buck rogers

Rhodes i see your old boys Haringey are bigging up their chances for the weekend.
i will put the kleenex in the away dressing room at half time. dont want to see grown men cry!

Lol, I see you have been reading the piece in the Tottenham Journal, Preston Park has never been a happy hunting ground for Haringey Borough and I can't see that changing tomorrow afternoon:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

Buck Rogers - Yes I was reading the report on Tring's Website, they didn't take the defeat too well did they however Preston Park isn't the fortress it used to be and you concede a lot more goals:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1062

Originally Posted By: the hare

this seasons motto is :WE WILL SCORE ONE MORE THAN YOU !!

Good motto.....that was Biggleswade Towns last season, and it worked for them!

Originally Posted By: buck rogers

you must have plenty of kleenex left after last season.....was there a box in the home dressing room at full time?

harefield 1 v 1 haringey

messed that up today, must admit under estimated haringey today.

mind you should have been at least 3 up at half time their keeper was having a blinder.

it was a robust!! performance from the visitors and then it happened a rare attempt on the harefield goal, and it was a screamer !!! from outside the box meant a replay on tuesday night.

hopefully job will get finished off then.