Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

I dont remember I drunk most of it :champis2:

Haha, you'd need to be drunk to wear that.

In fairness I have got a pic somewhere of me wearing a Lime Green bikini on a hotel balcony in St Lucia. Drink can sometimes do strange things, although I personally blamed the altitude.

I dont remember I drunk most of it :champis2:

Haha, you'd need to be drunk to wear that.

In fairness I have got a pic somewhere of me wearing a Lime Green bikini on a hotel balcony in St Lucia. Drink can sometimes do strange things, although I personally blamed the altitude.

and i got a pic somewhere of you outside a hotel in Newcastle!!!!! rememember? :discobanana:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, the good old days.........

Remember the three day week? Power cuts, miner's strikes, Brian Moore,

tight shorts......Ok, maybe not the tight shorts.......Lovely, happy days. And

once The Big Match was over we'd go into the garden and play football on

the lawn until the lawn was just one big steaming heap of mud . Mum and

dad would kindly ignore the destruction of their garden; they were good like

that. Times were very hard though, and they did feed us with cat food.........

apparently that was ok in the 70's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsFi_7yd1vs&feature=player_embedded

• 4 weeks later...

Hares 3, Broxbourne 0.

FoRM were at this game and I'm not sure the margin of the result reflects the game. Both teams were fine passing sides trying to play attractive football and produced a good game for the neutral. Harefield worked hard for the win but I was impressed by my first view of Broxbourne though they maybe lacked a cutting edge on the day

LATO - I thought you had cut back on your football this season due to having a Saturday job, it's good to see you are still as enthusiastic as ever. Who would have thought Harefield United would only be 9th at this stage of the campaign.

LATO - I thought you had cut back on your football this season due to having a Saturday job, it's good to see you are still as enthusiastic as ever. Who would have thought Harefield United would only be 9th at this stage of the campaign.

who said I had a Saturday job....not me, think you are making things up as usual rhodes. I said I would be unavailable on several Saturdays but this one I happened to be free.

Yes based on the last couple of seasons I am surprised to see Harefield that low but I think they have had some players leaving or injured. They did well yesterday against a lively Broxbourne side who were undone by some poor defending for the second and third goals

LATO - I think it was The Saint who told me that you had a Saturday job but if that is not the case what are you doing out of interest, what's the big secret. I assume Spidermanor wasn't with you yesterday as Watford were at home to Derby and I see they unsurprisingly lost when a win would have put them in a playoff place

Watford were at home to Derby and I see they unsurprisingly lost when a win would have put them in a playoff place

If a win would have taken them into a play-off place then surely they must have won a few games this season therefore suggesting that it was slightly surprising they lost especially (apologies Horace) given Derby's poor away record. As usual you are trying to provoke a response through the use of ill applied logic. You would be much more appreciated if you cut out all the unecessary snide comments you seem to have to lace the majority of your posts with.

LATO - Not at all, as you know I speak as I find and at least my posts seem to bring you out of the woodwork, why doesn't Spidermanor post anymore and will he be at the drinks on 22 December, you're, nine times out of ten, joined at the hip.

latest score from Aylesbury is 1-0 TO HAREFIELD CRAIG TOTTON.

Maybe the tide is turning ?

2-0 HAREFIELD COME ON YOU HARES 10 MINUTES TO GO !!!!!!!! :discobanana: :discobanana: :dance (2): :brille008:

latest score from Aylesbury is 1-0 TO HAREFIELD CRAIG TOTTON.

Maybe the tide is turning ?

2-0 HAREFIELD COME ON YOU HARES 10 MINUTES TO GO !!!!!!!! :discobanana: :discobanana: :dance (2): :brille008:

FINAL SCORE 3-0 to the MIGHTY HARES !!!!

:discobanana: :discobanana: :discobanana: :discobanana: :discobanana:

• 2 months later...

Eddie Richards, Harefield Club official and drummer with the mighty Edison Lighthouse was also the drummer for the magnificent First Class.

In 1974 Beach Baby, their one hit, rose to a top 5 position in the US popular music parade.

You will notice that the lead singer also rose to the occasion with images of a rather distressing erection caused by tight pants and a rhythmic beat.

Unfortunately, whilst enjoying the music I did have my face a bit too close to the screen and my enjoyment of the video was rather curtailed by this image. My advice would be to sit back at least three feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1m5ieCWCK8

So was anybody at Harefield United v Kentish Town on Saturday, I'm assuming that the Prodigal Son didn't make his eagerly awaited return for Kentish Town taking into account their heavy defeat

So was anybody at Harefield United v Kentish Town on Saturday, I'm assuming that the Prodigal Son didn't make his eagerly awaited return for Kentish Town taking into account their heavy defeat

I was

He did

After being 3-0 down, Town brought it back to 3-2 and pushing forward looking for more, were caught on the counter.

The prodigal son was instrumental in both goals. :signthankspin:

Edited by phoinex

I was

He did

Shame the Prodigal Son wasnt a keeper.......................wheres that Willo when you need him? smilewinkgrin.gif