Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: the hare

must admit under estimated haringey today

Yes it would appear so but reading the match report it did seem you should have won comfortably:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=79144&conf=&div=

Which then leads me to the question of the best way to get to Harefields ground by public transport? A quick look on Google Maps makes it look like West Ruislip tube? Still looks a bit of a trek from there.

Also the postcode on www.harefieldunited.co.uk (UB9 6PE) seems to put you about 3km away the other side of a load fields? Is that so opposition teams get lost? wink

Here's a trick for you NF - get yourself rushed in an ambulance to Harefield Hospital, the ground is just down the road!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Which then leads me to the question of the best way to get to Harefields ground by public transport? A quick look on Google Maps makes it look like West Ruislip tube? Still looks a bit of a trek from there.

Northwood is the closest.

See this excellent site for details of how to get to grounds by public transport - http://www.andyofkent.exofire.net/gtfindex.html

Thanks hare... Northwood underground and the 331 does seem best option for me. See you tomorrow. Will you be there Sam?

Harefield guys... have you got Sky Sports at your place? Is it open early for the cricket?

Harefieldwhite - You've certainly got a great set up at Preston Park, it's always a pleasure to go there. Good luck today against St Margaretsbury.

Very nice to meet you this afternoon NeutralFan. Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think we were hospitable with the pint, the burger and also the points, but the Hares weren't mighty today and badly missed the strength of Buckle up front and Warner in midfield.

The HareForce is still waiting for take-off.

The Hare - So what would you put the defeat on Saturday down to against a team supposedly in turmoil:

http://www.stmargaretsburyfc.com/index.asp

The Hares were missing a few of their more influential players but still had chances to take the lead in the first half. They had a goal dissallowed for a foul on the keeper which may have been harsh? Hares shaded the first half but St Mags stepped their game up in the second half after a good b*llocking at half time.

If the Harefield no. 8 could strike the ball as well as he talks and moans through a game then he might've trouble dthe keeper with one of his three free kicks but they were all tame efforts.

St Mags pretty much scored 2 or their 3 chances. Stevie Barker given a free volley from a corner about 8 yards out and Ben Herod a back post header after good work from Ed Taylor on the right. I think it could possibly be the only time I've ever seen Herod win a header, let alone score with one!! Our young 16 year old sub nearly made 3 but was denied by a good save from the Hares keeper late on.

Originally Posted By: buck rogers
job finished !!

Wader if your still a biggleswade supporter will we see you on the 29th ?

Ermm. No.

However, I have a Harefield league game pencilled in (the next few weeks). So I shall see you then. How are your injured players coming along? Will they be back on duty soon?