Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Sydney, you're a gentleman and i'm indebted to you. I do so hope this is the end of the matter.

Maybe you would like to attend the Manor for tea one afternoon.

Smiles

Smiles, that sounds a fab day. Tea & Crumpet, & don't hold back on the crumpet old boy ehhh ! fliege

Rhodes, interesting that, because i was training with the whole first team squad the night u apparently plaayed us?!?!? believe me rhodes, u played the whole of our reserves and trialists. It was the 1st team the played Harefield tho although i missed that game.

I bought him a pint of lager at Hertford last season. His "VIP Guests" from Israel were on tea I seem to recall!

I've seen a straight whiskey (might've been brandy?) or a pint of lager.

Originally Posted By: neutralbob

believe me rhodes, u played the whole of our reserves and trialists. It was the 1st team the played Harefield tho although i missed that game.

Neutralbob - If that was the case then kindly explain how Beaconsfield won the game 2-1, somehow I don't think we would have lost to a bunch of trialists. Also why were the Management falling over themselves to tap a number of our players up after the game, in particular the centre forward known as 'Drogba'.

rhodes, all 3 managers were at training, i cant quite believe why you would think i was lying? i can guarantee it was the reserves u played, 100%! get me the team sheet perhaps? because i can tell you for a fact that not even one 1st team player played and nor was the manager there so perhaps youre getting overly excited about a good 2-1 result against a southern league side when really you lost to a reserve side

Quote:

Beaconsfield's pre-season campaign continued with another win and an entertaining game at Harefield.

The Rams new look side may have conceded three in their friendly at Harefield, but were flowing at the other end as Joe Murphy's side ran in five goals.

Dean Clark, from the penalty spot, Nick Walters, a brace from Victor Osubu and Dean Thomas all notched for the Rams as they won 5-3.

Neutralbob - Did Beaconsfield play Harefield United twice in pre-season as this report says that you won 5-3, I thought you won 5-1.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Quote:
Dean Clark, from the penalty spot, Nick Walters, a brace from Victor Osubu and Dean Thomas

Neutralbob - Did Beaconsfield play Harefield United twice in pre-season as this report says that you won 5-3, I thought you won 5-1.

Whatever the case Harefield obviously had a weak defence!!

Originally Posted By: neutralbob

both actually!

At least it's good to see that Beaconsfield are no longer a yo yo Club between the Zamaretto League Midlands Division 1 and The SSML Premier Division

looking ok this yr so far, obviously not been fully tested yet as most of the sides we have played have been league below, big test 2moro v banbury from the prem! but either way i think mid table in southern league midlands for us this yr, maybe play offs

unfortunatly right on the day, but normal service will be resumed with the start of the season.

just to clear up the beaconsfield score it was 5-2, cant complain much. bad day at the office.

bring on Tring on tuesday night, everyones quivering in their boots after their 8-0 demolitoion of KENTISH TOWN !!!! Why does this park side think it can compete in this division.

will they last the season my guess is no.

Christmas at most.

Originally Posted By: buck rogers

bring on Tring on tuesday night, everyones quivering in their boots after their 8-0 demolitoion of KENTISH TOWN !!!! Why does this park side think it can compete in this division.
will they last the season my guess is no.
Christmas at most.

I have to endorse that view but not for want of trying by the new Manager who seems to have been totally brainwashed by the Club, he could have remained at Haringey Borough where he was Head of Youth Development but Kentish Town are just tarnishing his reputation.