Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

'Freddie' Starr was terrible I agree, but if my misses went down as often as buckle i'd be happy. He was diving all over the place and should have gone for about hi third dive in the box 10 mins earlier. It wa 3 nil when he got sent off, so the result wouldn't have changed. Good luck in the fa cup mate.

saturday saw a much better performance from the hares but it has to be said Malden didnt look like a team from the next step up the ladder.3-0 at half time and the game was already over.

cant wait until mondays draw. hopefully another good payday.

the mighty hares still on the road to wembley !!! :futbolbud2:

Edited by the hare

There's a brief report on Maldon Town's Website, it's quite scathing of their own team. What's the betting that you draw Aylesbury in the next round who should take care of Erith Town in the replay at Haywood Way, I expect you'll be huddled by your transister at 12.30 tomorrow, there's nothing quite like the sound of those balls in the velvet bag is there:

http://www.maldontownfc.co.uk/

Edited by Rhodes

There's a brief report on Maldon Town's Website, it's quite scathing of their own team. What's the betting that you draw Aylesbury in the next round who should take care of Erith Town in the replay at Haywood Way, I expect you'll be huddled by your transister at 12.30 tomorrow, there's nothing quite like the sound of those balls in the velvet bag is there:

another home draw Maidstone utd Ryman premier . could have been better,lets hope the real Harefield turn up.

another home draw Maidstone utd Ryman premier . could have been better,lets hope the real Harefield turn up.

The good, bad and the ugly we'll take a win anyway at the moment, great start to the game and things looked promising then the wheels came of again.Roll on next saturday Ryman premier Maidstone Utd are the visitors at preston park i smell a giant killing in the air.

The good, bad and the ugly we'll take a win anyway at the moment, great start to the game and things looked promising then the wheels came of again.Roll on next saturday Ryman premier Maidstone Utd are the visitors at preston park i smell a giant killing in the air.

Harefield bowed out of the FA Cup but heads held high on the day. With top scorer Danny Buckle suspended and Drakesy now gone harefield were always going to struggle against Ryman Premier opposition. The crowd was great 300 plus.

both maidstones goals were fortunate the first in injury time with a scramble in front of the goal being turned in.The second with 5 minutes to go was a killer as Harefield had just had 2 very good chances and it looked like the comeback might have been on.

Harefield had some good chances but the day went to Maidstone.

• 2 weeks later...

Harefield bowed out of the FA Cup but heads held high on the day. With top scorer Danny Buckle suspended and Drakesy now gone harefield were always going to struggle against Ryman Premier opposition. The crowd was great 300 plus.

both maidstones goals were fortunate the first in injury time with a scramble in front of the goal being turned in.The second with 5 minutes to go was a killer as Harefield had just had 2 very good chances and it looked like the comeback might have been on.

Harefield had some good chances but the day went to Maidstone.

THIS SATURDAYS GAME HAREFIELD UTD V HATFIELD TOWN IS GOING TO BE A £1.00 DAY.

£1.00 ENTRANCE FOR ALL ADULTS

U16S GO FREE

EVERYONE WELCOME

Yes and check out the Officials for the game lol:

P. Nemeth P. Saggars P. Panayiotou

There's sure to be some controversy at Preston Park tomorrow, I guarantee it

Ooh, this is so exciting. Just a pound to get in and with the added bonus of guaranteed controversy. What I'm gonna do is throw caution to the wind and have a cup of Bovril at half-time. I'm a bloody nutter I am.

Just 6 hours to go. Bugger, I'm hyperventilating now.

Ooh, this is so exciting. Just a pound to get in and with the added bonus of guaranteed controversy. What I'm gonna do is throw caution to the wind and have a cup of Bovril at half-time. I'm a bloody nutter I am.

Harefieldwhite, were you guaranteed controversy but ended up not in receipt of it? Did you wish to take this matter up with said purveyor of the "guaranteed" controversy?

I'm afraid you are at the wrong desk sir, there'll be little sight of Mr Rhodes on an ocassion such as this, you need the customer services desk.

Are you sure there wasn't even a teensy disputed free kick?

Blimey, talk about controversy Rhodesy, I don't think anyone could have seen that coming. I'm not sure how they got the donkey into the ground though, and that stuff with the dwarfs was just unnecessary. All rather unpalatable if you ask me, but if that's the way the club wants to draw the crowds back.......well, that's up to them. Shocking!