Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yidarmy - I couldn't agree more, the trouble with Poyet is that he seems to have friends in high places but he's just a puppet at the end of the day and a yes man.

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

i think we are quite similar in are thoughts, but yes thats what he is a yes man a bit like a few people on this forum, what do u think?

Poyet was an okay player for Spurs but as a Coach he doesn't have a clue and he and Ramos deserve each other, I really don't know what Samuelsmiles has to disagree about.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

i think we are quite similar in are thoughts, but yes thats what he is a yes man a bit like a few people on this forum, what do u think?

Poyet was an okay player for Spurs but as a Coach he doesn't have a clue and he and Ramos deserve each other, I really don't know what Samuelsmiles has to disagree about.

not sure what his problem is Rhodes i think he must be spending xmas alone

Yidarmy - Yes, or with his new found friends at Harefield United. It's obvious that Ramos was a square peg in a round hole at Tottenham and had to go, he was totally wrong for the Club.

• 1 month later...

Spurs have now signed ex-player Chimbonda and are interested in ex-player Robbie Keane

what next ?

Tony Galvin on the wing and Steve Archibald up front ?

Harry Redknapp has gone mad, at West Ham he spent loads on rubbish players..now he is at it again..buying crap all over the place !!!

I bet he did all his xmas shopping at Woolworths duck

duck

Youre all just jealous. We have history, tradition, hounours in domestic and European football, one of the biggest and best stadiums, some of the largest numbers of home and away supporters, the best English Manager in football, so were not doing well now but Tottenham will always be a great club in every sense. If people aren't talking about their own club they're slagging off Man Utd.or Spurs. Does that tell you something?