Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Everyone is having a bit of light -hearted banter except for one person who continues to make sweeping statements based only on his opinion that aren't even appropriate on a comical thread. Maybe he likes to sound important and informed becsause there is nowhere else he would be listened too. A captive audience here.

And neutralfan one thing you can't knock Tottenham on is their history. We have some unlike alot of other clubs. And we actually originate from North London not the South East...unlike other club

ICU Jimmy - You're the one who recently highjacked the FA Cup thread if I recall mentioning something about Lee Scott having a poor game when Kentish Town won 6-0 at your ground last season, I've never heard anything so ridiculous. Anyway I've been following Spurs since you were just a twinkle in your parents eye, like I said Tottenham's demise can be laid firmly at Daniel Levy's door as well as Juande Ramos who makes Christian Gross seem like Bill Nicholson in comparison.

Lets get something straight (edit). Don't misquote me I said Lee Scott had a quiet game, very different to poor and its not ridiculous as everyone who watched said exactly the same. Secondly I posted one observation on a thread which isn't highjacking it and I also apologised for doing it.

Also for your information I am 47 and have supported Spurs all my life and (edit) your arrogant remarks about twinkles in parents eyes.

Please come down to New Bradwell soon I would love to meet you and discuss my differences of opinion with you face to face.

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy
Rhodes you have some strong and forthright opinions and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that but I'm interested to know from what background and on what experience you draw them from?
And that wasn't meant to be a sarcastic tone just a curious one so please do not be offended

ICU Jimmy - You've changed your tune since this post as like you said everyone is entitled to their own opinion particularly on football forums. I wasn't being arrogant and apologies if you got that impression, I didn't think you were as old as 47 that's all.

And why have I changed my tune? Because that post was before I had read most of the edit you put up and now I realise what edit you talk I don't bother to be polite because I think you're an edit. Yes I got that impression because thats how you intended it to be taken but when I or someone else doesn't stand for your edit you start backtracking. As I said come to Bradwell and introduce yourself.

Originally Posted By: robin hood
if you`re on the threes and on b wing in hmp pentonville then i thnk you can see the floodlights at white hart lane

Thanks for the information

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy

Yes I got that impression because thats how you intended it to be taken but when I or someone else doesn't stand for your edit you start backtracking. As I said come to Bradwell and introduce yourself.

I have never backtracked in my life so why would I start now. It's unlikely I will be visiting the delights of Bradwell Road in the near future but thanks for the invite.

Jimmy, sent this by a certain dodgy ex-Mursley and Bradwell character.

A female spurs fan says to Juande Ramos "will you autograph my Pussy?"

"No chance!" He says, "I've signed enough cu*ts already this season".

I'm sure that Spurs will come good. Interesting that people blame Levy (or is it just Rhodes?). He doesn't buy or sell the players, he just signs the cheques. Still, I'm an Aston Villa fan and we always blamed Doug Ellis for being useless.