Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Im a Spurs supporter so have had to endure all the jokes, texts, emails, posters the lot. Not alot has made me laugh for obvious reasons as I don't think its funny, but....this is

A man goes into Burger King and asks for a Big Whopper....

The kid behind the counter says "Spurs to finish in the top four!"

Now even I laughed at that.

Obviously there is only one man to blame for Tottenham's decline and that's Daniel Levy, he reminds me so much of 'Sugar' both in looks and nature and high on the list of clueless football Chairmen, if not second behind 'Sugar'.

Tottenham Hotspur are proud to present this season's Christmas Party and as a bonus include their End of Season party on the same night. Each guest will receive a goodie bag including; A History of Tottenham Hotspur (includes that thrilling 12th place season) and a set of Champions League Pillowcases (so you can keep dreaming!)

The night will include:

* Four Course Meal

* Party Games - including pin the tail on Jenas

* Tottenham Legend Sergei Rebrov as guest speaker

Highlights of the evening for guests to enjoy include: Darren Bent's Greatest Friendly Goals, Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate's 10 best injuries and "1961 - The Last Time we won the League" - now for the first time in colour (due to computer colouring techniques used on the original reels of remaining footage)!

This is a unique opportunity to enjoy two parties at the same time so get your tickets now and double party for half the price!

Tickets

Q - Whats wrong with the seats at White Hart Lane?

A - They face the pitch.

Q - You're trapped in a room with a Lion, Cobra snake and a Spurs Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A - Shoot the Spurs Fan. Twice.

Q - Why do Spurs fans carry lighters round with them?

A: Because they lose all their matches!

its all down to a previous generation, the powers-that-be in the fifties.

After the difficulties and struggles of the pre and post war years, they sat down and thought about how to make Spurs a great club, famous throughout the world and one to dominate the british and european game for years to come.

Into the room came a shortish character, a chirpy cockney with a smile on his face and a way with the words that convinced those present that everything was possible.

He promised to get spurs out of the second division, to win the double , to win european titles and to play football as it should be played.

They signed him up immediately, and when they asked him what his fee would be he just said I will come back from time to time and "help out"

True to his word the cheeky cockney made it so and for nearly 25 years spurs ruled the roost, and got many a young football fan hooked on the lilywhites and the glory days.

Well the little man has been back to "help out" many times, in many guises, teasing a new generation with false promises , fresh dawns and leaving us with the constant pain of knowing we were once great , but we didnt see the glories, we didnt feel the joy.

next time you see levy or terry venables or the real sugar and they are fingering their shirt collar , zoom in, they are trying to stop the itch of the hot tattooed number on the back of their neck, 666.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Tottenham Legend Sergei Rebrov as guest speaker

I don't think that would be a good idea as there is a lot of ill feeling against Rebrov in Tottenham following his racist comments recently about the area:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2...15875-20731097/

Reports today say that Richard Branson has declined the offer to buy a large share of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and to sponsor them through his multi-million pound company since he deemed it, 'irresponsible' to have 'Virgin' on the shirts of a team that gets f**ked every weekend.....!!!!

All very funny & even better that it's taking the headlines away from West Ham & their current plight !

It says so much about genuine Football fans who can laugh in the face of adversity like this.

My only question is that is it on this thread because Spurs will be in the SSML next season ? lol

& Rhodes, I don't think Levy is solely responsible, I think that Damien Comoli is a big culprit also. The other day he was on the radio asking for patience, well where was the patience when Martin Jol was so unceremoniously dumped this time last year !!!

Spurs should have definitely persisted with Jol who has a proven track record, I see he's pulling up trees in Hamburg at the moment and I'll have a wager that they win the Bundesliga this season.