Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

todays results

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

The copthall stadium pitch is useless when the weather turns bad. I would expect many a game to be called off now over the winter period. Any bad weather and its a no go

Dave - The thing is that the Club said they were going to spend a lot of money on the hallowed Copthall Stadium turf and drainage during the course of the summer, it needed a lot of work as they knew they couldn't rely on Willow the Cat this season to get games on yet I don't think they spent a penny piece.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

the Club said they were going to spend a lot of money on the hallowed Copthall Stadium turf and drainage during the course of the summer, yet I don't think they spent a penny piece.

what do you think they have done with all the money you got them Rhodes?

The 5k from the Emmanuel Vincent Harris Trust you mean, you tell me as Clement Temile certainly hasn't seen any of it!

Beesure - Well obviously not but you would have thought they could have given him something, he's Coaching voluntarily afterall out of the goodness of his heart and has put the Club on the football map. Also most Coaches would have walked away following that sorry episode at Wellingborough Town particularly as the Club didn't appear to be overly supportive, okay they banned the player concerned but he will be welcomed back with open arms as soon as Clement finally decides to move on.

Just one SSML result tonight:

Premier Division

1 2 Brimsdown Rovers v Broxbourne Borough

Attendance 30

P Kentish Town v Cockfosters

Waterlogged pitch

The 5k from the Emmanuel Vincent Harris Trust you mean, you tell me as Clement Temile certainly hasn't seen any of it!

From what I can gather that money can't be used for such things. As you negotiated the contract so you should be aware of the spending that is allowed to be used from this grant. And why would Clement see any of the cash????

Originally Posted By: BigBadWolfie

is Clement looking for a new job and is he any good

BigBadWolfie - This link should answer that somewhat silly question:

http://islingtonnow.co.uk/?p=259

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

The copthall stadium pitch is useless when the weather turns bad. I would expect many a game to be called off now over the winter period. Any bad weather and its a no go

Dave - The thing is that the Club said they were going to spend a lot of money on the hallowed Copthall Stadium turf and drainage during the course of the summer, it needed a lot of work as they knew they couldn't rely on Willow the Cat this season to get games on yet I don't think they spent a penny piece.

Ha, ha not only does Clippy look like Rodney, he now proves he's got all the brains of Trigger as well.

Sorry i dont see how that is a silly question, as I have never heard of the chap and looking at the link, he use to play for nigeria many years ago.

And as i presume that you think he is a fantastic coach, why is he at Kenrith Town Football Club, not doubting that he is not a good coach, but why coach for a team at that level.

Many players do not make good managers or coaches, should he not be coaching a conference team or championship team.

i just find it quite confusing.

Originally Posted By: BigBadWolfie

Sorry i dont see how that is a silly question, as I have never heard of the chap

BigBadWolfie - Have you been living on the Moon or Mars for the last two years or so then!

Originally Posted By: Dove from Above

From what I can gather that money can't be used for such things. As you negotiated the contract so you should be aware of the spending that is allowed to be used from this grant.

why didnt Cliff get the 12k one?
you can spend that on whatever you want
i think i know the 5k one he got DFA, it has a lot of restraints on it which makes it virtually useless

Originally Posted By: beesure
why didnt Cliff get the 12k one?
you can spend that on whatever you want
i think i know the 5k one he got DFA, it has a lot of restraints on it which makes it virtually useless

Are you saying that clippy took the easier option just to make his ego look good?

Beesure - I didn't negotiate the funding myself from the Emanuel Vincent Harris Trust, I brought a highly regarded fundraiser onboard at the Club on a 'no win no fee' basis who was entitled to 15% of whatever she brought in however she is still waiting for her

Originally Posted By: Football Man

Are you saying that clippy took the easier option just to make his ego look good?

Cliff probably had the best interests of the club at heart but was a little gullible in who he bought on board...if 5k was so easy to get we would all be at it,but this 5k the 'lady' got was worthless to the club and she was really just trying to feather her own nest with the commission it seems.....yet she didnt go for the 12k grant. Strange!

No I havent been on the moon, but return from a long period in spain, so have never heard of Clenmente Temile, why do you find that starnge, I also have never heard of you and you of me i presume.

Its good to see saf team does not get money and play for the right reason, the joy of playing football.

You must think very highly of this man rhodes, were does his team play there matches. I might go and watch them play and see how he coaches.