Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

5 On the trot

Our Team

5 back to back defeats means we are sinking fast..the ironic thing is we are not playing that badly...the worry is when we do start playing badly ....We need points fast...I like the rest of us are sick of looking at 20 points which has taken us to the brink of the bottom four ...who was predicting that in August?...Lets hope we don't get to distracted by the FA cup.

Originally Posted By: Our Team
Lets hope we don't get to distracted by the FA cup.

The FA Cup is probably the most important thing at the moment.

Come January/February when renewals are due for MYFC , we need to be in a position where we are getting positive media coverage , and one of those is to be in the cup against a big name team , or to have gone out to a big name team with all the media hype that entails.

A leeds at home in round 2 or Millwall or Leicester will do wonders to the long term financial status of the club.

Likewise , go out the cup next week , and the legue will go back to the top of our agenda. If we languishing in the bottom 8 or 10 come january/february , I wonder how many will use that as an excuse not to renew.

I Think you have to take into account that we only won 5 away games last season. We have won 3 already this year, but last year we drew a fair number of away games (9)

It's our home form that's terrible this year. What used to be our fortress is now a very leaky boat. Having won only two home league games.and drawing four. Where as last season we only drew 3 and lost a total of 6 all year.

That includes the bad run in we had with backed up fixtures and the wembley final on our minds.

There a lot of the season still to go. we need to get behind the lads and lift there heads, Or bring in Harry Redknapp smile

Yep.

It really is quite simple.

Play the ball on the floor and you create chances.

I think the boys need to watch the video of the Stevenage match to see that they are able to do it.

Before anyone says anything, I know John was fantastic that day.