Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EASTBOURNE COMMENTARY

Hot off the press from Matt Davison(who will be commentating with me tomorrow): ".......I have persuaded our boss to take Roger Day(FM radio) off the website and put us on instead for midweek games as an experiment, they will then judge from the numerous complaints from Roger fans whether this arrangement can continue.

So the link tonight(Tuesday) is bbc.co.uk/kent and click on Listen Live - and always will be, Saturdays or non-Saturdays.

I've got the Mark Ricketts business sorted. He was sent off for a professional foul, 50 yards out and on the touchline. The appeal is heard Tuesday afternoon.

If the appeal fails he will only miss the Eastbourne game on Tuesday, he is fine for Crewe."

So, in a nutshell we need LOTS of listeners and feedback to BBC Radio Kent for us to be able to have this link for midweek matches. If we don't get the numbers, it will be back to hit or miss and songs from the 70s on the website midweek. Spread the word and tune in. Pip pipperty pip pip! Lord C