Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poo Pooing the idea?

Hawkeye Pierce

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
.....I would imagine that most of the other Members will be at Donkey Lane so how could they help out doh

Hmmm.....I very much doubt it.

Anyway what I meant was that once you have attended the meeting Some of the other members that usually do sweet FA go to the Brimmerbau & then help you get everything ready, rather than just the usual 3 of you another half dozen helpers would enable you to get everything ready.

Can't see any of them "Flying Pigs" evil2

This is what I was trying to say earlier. We may be a supporters owned club but when it comes down to managing the club on matchdays, then the same few do the work. We have been told that there are more than 170 members, but only a small percentage help out. Others will say they help in other ways, but what is needed is assistance on matchdays.

Well said Andy. If we don't get some help with the Tea Bar when Jess is on Maternity Leave the Tea Bar will not be able to open. We also need help with Golden Goal Tickets. Surely there must be some one out there who can spare some time before kick off to help selling them.

Any one willing to assist please get in touch soon, YOUR Club needs you.

drinkies