Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Mans obsessive smear campaign against KTFC

If I felt that way Rhodesy, and i have no idea whether you are remotely justified in feeling that way or not, then I would take my skills and talents elsewhere and make it my goal to make that club more successful than KTFC. That would be the sweetest revenge of all.

You appear to be an intelligent man - surely you can see that that is better - to rise above it - than this current nonsense with silly antagonistic and irrelevant debates about whether the match sec knew that there would be extra time after a drawn cup tie or not.

The more you go on the more bitter you sound and the more justified, to the impartial observer anyway, the decision to sever ties with you looks.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

and irrelevant debates about whether the match sec knew that there would be extra time after a drawn cup tie or not.

I think such incompetence needs to be highlighted as it arguably cost Kentish Town the tie, they could have been beating Croydon yesterday instead of Biggleswade Town and reaching the last sixteen of the prestigious FA Vase with all the financial rewards involved. I take your points onboard though.

You appear to be an intelligent man - surely you can see that that is better - to rise above it - than this current nonsense with silly antagonistic and irrelevant debates about whether the match sec knew that there would be extra time after a drawn cup tie or not.

The more you go on the more bitter you sound and the more justified, to the impartial observer anyway, the decision to sever ties with you looks.

may I remind the writer that they started this thread..grin

dollops of double standards..??

For the 19,640th time you have hit the nail right on the head UU. What a remarkable talent you have!

I am, of course, totally consumed with bitterness over the lack of impartiality of moderating on an online non-league football forum. My wife has left me, i've lost my job and my kids are in rags. Sleep is rare.

;-)

For the 19,640th time you have hit the nail right on the head UU. What a remarkable talent you have!

not quite right again DIK...I was wrong twice in 2004 but I was young and impulsive...smile

I am, of course, totally consumed with bitterness over the lack of impartiality of moderating on an online non-league football forum.

aux contraire DIK..I think the GM's have been most understanding in relation to your double standards on here...!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I don't see why you can't wish them all the best and move on. life is too short.

The Doog is King - Put it this way, if someone knifed you in the back right up to the hilt and twisted it, would you take it lying down.

I think I would, painfully.....duck

Lets let bygones be bygones then Rhodesy.

1 quick question though.

You're a Spurs fan yeah?

1981 FA Cup Semi Final Hillsborough.....90th Minute............King Kenny Hibbitt is sent sprawling in the box.... Definite, and deserved, penalty. Don't you agree?? ;-)

ha ha ha....he'll be onto that in a flash....!!

these are good forums DIK and you are welcome here as indeed we all are....lets all try to get on and banter and post with good heart...smile

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Bitch
1984 UEFA Cup Final Tottenham Hotspur v Anderlect smile

when I said all I didn't mean women...NWAF....evil

bolt

You know you'll suffer for it...the anticipation will drive you wild. Women Know Your Place! biglaugh

My most memorable game... Only two others have matched that level of excitement and expectation since. smile

• 4 months later...