Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Mans obsessive smear campaign against KTFC

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble

If only this was America. Hanging, is still legal in 3 states, Washington, Delaware, and New Hampshire and it was last used in 1996.

Barney Rubble - I'm not confused, I make you spot on

"" If members can't stand the heat then they should get out of the kitchen ""

I was under the impression this was a football forum FFS? for fans or members or players of non league football clubs in the SSML to exchange views and good natured banter>>

Why should anyone have to "stand the heat"??? FFS - get over it man... you have a life I assume? get on with it.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
""
I was under the impression this was a football forum FFS? for fans or members or players of non league football clubs in the SSML to exchange views and good natured banter>>

well surprisngly it is but having perused your 54 posts since you registered I see that 48 of them have been rhodes related.....shocked

try a football related post and see what joy it brings you...grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

try a football related post and see what joy it brings you...grin

I don't even think TheDoogisKing has ever told us which SSML Club he follows, when he first came on I thought he was a fan of the legendary Derek Dougan but doubt he has ever heard of 'The Doug'.

A personal vendeta against Rhodes, well that would be a first, and whilst ppl seem to think that KTFC are becoming a laughing stock, has any body ever seen a club go through changes that effect every aspect of that club, then they would know that there would be many changes, with hindsight it would be better done pre season, but in our case we have had no choice but to do it during the season, other wise it would be to easy, and we hate doing EASY, life would be to boring, and i dont do boring.

But the club will pull through and progress as other do.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
with hindsight it would be better done pre season

Wouldn't that have been difficult without one pre-season friendly, I think the writing was on the wall when Lee Scott wasn't wrapped up tightly in cotton wool in May and unwrapped in August.

nice irrelevant distractions and personal swipes boys but nothing constructive about resolving this situation. I am not surprised.

you are clearly not interested in resolving anything and have a twisted interest in keeping it going on. If you really were Rhodes friends you would not keep feeding his insane all consuming obsession and he might be better off himself.

UU - I eagerly await your quantitative and qualitative analysis of Rhodes posts. Oh sorry - that won't happen as it far more important to you to keep this crap going.....

goodbye.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

UU - I eagerly await your quantitative and qualitative analysis of Rhodes posts. Oh sorry - that won't happen as it far more important to you to keep this crap going.....

far from it my friend...it is I and a few others that have taken it upon ourselves to try to rid these forums of the very type of thread that you started earlier...hardly new ground is it...?

strikes me that you are a little obsessed yourself with all of these rhodes posts....

doog.

you and others are going round in circles.

may I suggest you take the following action?

select a few posts where Rhodes has broken rules, or guidelines.

select a few that offended you.

(remember hes done 16,500ish posts in total)

highlight them to the owner or moderators

wait a response

accept their decision

make your mind up if this is a place you want to be.

For what its worth Doog I have asked Rhodes to consider what he is posting on several issues, and I've had forum conversations with UU about it all and moderation in general. So Im not having a dig at you, just suggesting a way forward. You currently appear to be banging your head against a brick wall, which is not a good long term plan.

Thank you Spurs for your constructive post.

It is indeed clear that i do appear to be banging my head against a wall. It is not, I believe, the individual posts in isolation but it is the constant, repetitive, obsessive grind which is healthy to no-one and makes this a very unpleasant place for everyone.

And the penalty for having the temerity to challenge the source of this unpleasantness ?!

Thanks again.

let me get this straight DIK, you start a thread about a much aired and frankly boring subject where parties from both sides...at a NL football club... have aired constant views on several threads relating to past present and future activities at said club...

rhodes has had little to do with this thread and yet you continue to fan it by posting....I am still a little unclear as to why you started a new thread anyway as there are several KTFC threads here that you could have used to comment on...one could suggest that the end result of a new thread could have been a repetition of the old ones....

the sensible way forwards is to do as TSF suggests...isolate any rhodes posts that you feel are abusive or in breach of forum rules and then email a global mod or admin with your views and protestations......

Sounds to me like what was originally 'ONE MAN'S OBSESSIVE SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST KTFC' has turned into 'ONE MAN'S OBSESSIVE SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST RHODES'.

True Rhodesy can be a right pain in the ar$e, even to his colleagues like myself & he does post some rubbish, but unlike The Doog, Rhodesy isn't anonymous & isn't afraid to show his face around the SSML scene. Cliff is aware that some of the posts maybe OTT in the case of KTFC & also against the former officials of Edgware Town. Hopefully now common sense will prevail from both sides & we can get down to talking football again when the pitches are finally playable !