Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Mans obsessive smear campaign against KTFC

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Tiger007
with hindsight it would be better done pre season

Wouldn't that have been difficult without one pre-season friendly, I think the writing was on the wall when Lee Scott wasn't wrapped up tightly in cotton wool in May and unwrapped in August.

Sorry if this has been covered before but I'm new here. What DID happen to Lee Scott

Backfour1 - Your post is timely as I was only in Court with Lee yesterday. He's up for sentencing on 9 February so a character reference from the Club would be much appreciated, it's the least they can do.

Which SSML Club do you represent out of interest.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
but unlike The Doog, Rhodesy isn't anonymous & isn't afraid to show his face around the SSML scene.

You've obviously missed something as it has been posted on here previously who Doog is and he is very much more part of the SSML scene than you, Rhodesy or Unc.

Obviously I have missed out on something, who is the doog or what club is he associated to ? I may not have many ties with the SSML, but I do follow the league keenly & am a fan of non-league football in general. I thought this was an open forum & as long as posts are football related or relevent to the subject there shouldn't be a problem !

I do think that these forums are taken far to seriously by some users tho'..... the good thing about FF forums is that they are diverse and subsequently attract users from other leagues and clubs...its no surprise therefore that the FF forums tend to generate a lot more banter and non football related threads/posts than other perhaps more dedicated forums...smile

personally I like FF and the way the forums interact but I do feel that a little less we belong here you don't and rhodes is ruining the forums and we are all off to our new forum and you can't play ner ner ner and a bit more acceptance of the tongue in cheek nature of the threads/posts and also an acceptance by some of kettle and pot syndrome may make this place a bit merrier and a bit more cheerful...

nice to see you all back here by the way...but where's my mate wader...? grin

Backfour1 - Your post is timely as I was only in Court with Lee yesterday. He's up for sentencing on 9 February so a character reference from the Club would be much appreciated, it's the least they can do.
Which SSML Club do you represent out of interest.

Sorry didn't know it was anything like that thought he was injured or something - won't ask what he did (allegedly).

Originally Posted By: backfour1

Sorry didn't know it was anything like that thought he was injured or something - won't ask what he did (allegedly)

I'm not so sure you didn't know, have you recently beamed down from Mars then as it's common knowledge

Sorry didn't know it was anything like that thought he was injured or something - won't ask what he did (allegedly)

I'm not so sure you didn't know, have you recently beamed down from Mars then as it's common knowledge

Sod me ask a civil question and get called a liar. If it's common knowledge tell me about it.

Only interested 'cos I saw him play last season and thought he was good but seems to have disappeared. And what do i get - abuse .

Where did you see him play last season out of interest, no offence intended but like I said his troubles are well documented so it would have been difficult to miss them altogether as you appear to have done.

Have edited above post 'cos it's not nice to call someone a ***head.

Don't worry, I'm thick skinned.
Yes I believe Lee played one game for Waltham Forest last season at Edgware Town when their Manager Ged Searson tried to poach him from Kentish Town along with Jonathan Donoghue, he was reported to the FA for an illegal approach.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

re the

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

I don't see why you can't wish them all the best and move on. life is too short.

The Doog is King - Put it this way, if someone knifed you in the back right up to the hilt and twisted it, would you take it lying down.