Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Mans obsessive smear campaign against KTFC

Serious Question because I am puzzled.

Why is one individual allowed to continue over a period of months an obsessive tirade denigrating an SSML Football Club on here? Smearing them with unsubstantiated falsehoods and malicious allegations? This individual is allowed to do this unchecked by fawning one-eyed moderators.

When club representatives, justifiably in my view, come on here to defend their club against this obsessive, unhinged individual they, for reasons unbeknown to me, have posts deleted or get banned - for being forced to respond to this individual in the same way that he slurs them. They, laughably, get accused of bringing the clubs name down!! If Moderators did their job then they wouldn't need to, surely?

Surely there are some sort of forum rules about 1 man continuing to operate in this vein?

there is a lot of history to the issue and both sides in my opinion are as bad as each other....any deletions or bans I would assume were made due to the amount of excessive abuse used by a certain individual a while back which is of course not acceptable...there are also many examples of allegations being made from both sides and those issues have been much covered in threads still on here and are frankly old hat now....

you making a new thread over the issue and also making derogatory remarks against decent FF people within that thread will hardly help keep the peace now will it so why not think on a little next time before posting somewhat flawed opinions which frankly reek of trouble making and attention seeking...smile

I look forward to many more, Samuel.

I can't help but think that you could have worked wonders on the CCL forum about a year ago !

Thank you....thank you.....thank you......excited

This afternoon has been an emotional journey for me and I would just like to thank Wader, Nellie, Willo, Rhodes and Darter for their inspiration and support during the production of this cinematic tour de force.

Now showing.....A double bill Super Sunday Special.

A Day in The Life of The GM's: Director, Wader Spielberg: Running Time 32 seconds

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index...669f40aa93c26cb

Rhodesey Come Home. Director, Samuel Polanski: Running Time 30 seconds

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index...91c0d22401d3ad9

UU -I dont really see how my opinions are flawed.

an individual is allowed to have constant digs and swipes and make unsubstantiated allegations about 1 club in particular and nothing gets done about it. If I pick a club at random and come on here making a whole range of accusations i would expect some come back from the club and forum.

I am a casual observer - who doesnt personally know any of the individuals involved - yet can list over 10 such digs/accusations from the last 6 weeks alone. This is not right.

Answer me - why don't the Mods warn Rhodes to lay off KTFC? This seems to me the nub of the whole matter. If he did then I am sure the good people of KTFC would back off. Unless the Mods actually want all this bollox to continue? It doesnt reflect very well on the forum does it?

Simple solution - get rhodes to lay off KTFC. To be honest this obsession can't be doing much good for his own health - let alone the health of the forum.

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

A Day in The Life of The GM's: Director, Wader Spielberg: Running Time 32 seconds
http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index...669f40aa93c26cb

Brilliant. That is actually how I imagined Rhodes to look.

Kentish Town do their best to make themselves a laughing stock without the need for Rhodes. The recent episode with Saf demonstrated that.

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble

That is actually how I imagined Rhodes to look

I don't have a beard or wear glasses

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
that may well or may not be the case barney - but the constant and unwarranted goading by rhodes (he is still even at it this afternoon - and UU to his credit told him to get over it) is undoubtedly the nub of the matter.

If he is told to stop - things will get better.

and UU is telling you and all of the antogonsists to get over it....its 6 of one and your involvement is not needed...there is a lot of constant nonsense from all parties although strangely you cannot see that....!!....

you are now in danger of becoming one of them...smile

Simple solution - get rhodes to lay off KTFC. To be honest this obsession can't be doing much good for his own health - let alone the health of the forum.

simple solution dooug..read the last 2 years threads and then have an opinion thats worth me taking on board...in the meantime chill out as you won't get any joy out of me and don't worry about rhodsey...he's larfin his bollox off at the pomposity of it all.....

tread carefully or the GM's will get you..then you will be banished to the new ssmlf and thats worse than 10 years in alcatraz...grin

i am not one of them at all

"its 6 of one and your involvement is not needed"

can you share with me what "is needed" then??

I am recommending Rhodes gets told to lay off. What is your solution? If he makes allegations and has digs at clubs on here then they will respond. that is the crux of the matter.

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble

Kentish Town do their best to make themselves a laughing stock without the need for Rhodes. The recent episode with Saf demonstrated that.

TheDoogisKing - If members can't stand the heat then they should get out of the kitchen as has been the case with HTFCew, Wader, Football Man and Horace, it's as simple as that. If the truth hurts and is too close to home then it's hardly my fault, people from Kentish Town such as Nellie and Willo the Cat come on purely as a damage limitation exercise, it was exactly the same with 'Sugar' at Haringey Borough, however as Barney Rubble said above two people can't be wrong.

i am not one of them at all

"its 6 of one and your involvement is not needed"

can you share with me what "is needed" then??

I am recommending Rhodes gets told to lay off. What is your solution? If he makes allegations and has digs at clubs on here then they will respond. that is the crux of the matter.

I shall also be recommending that you get told to lay off....evil

as I said;...you have no knowledge of these matters over the past 2 years....leave it please and lets move on....