Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For THose Of Us That Wish To Have A Chortle...

GazzaBTFC

I love the way we all made New Lodge erupt just look at our celebrations. Good game we played well especially our defence in the second half they dealt with everyting that came at the. Tucker had a great game too.

maybe so,but if we didn't sit so deep and give the ball away so often then we would of created more.Check the goal again,it was because simon parker gave the ball away needlessly(something he doesn't usually do) and you saw from his expression that he knew this contributed to your fluke of a goal.But in all honesty i have no problem with the result although i don't think either team would of complained if it had been a 0-0 draw

Originally Posted By: updaBTFC
You sure you brought 150 urchins with you looked more like 50 odd

Probably about right Upda. There's about 50 odd Urchins, but they have a fair few normal fans who come along as well smile

Bill most people shot with the face of the foot not their sole............still a goal is a goal, and the feeling I got was that that was the way the game was going to be won. ( seems a lot of was's there sure Gazz will tell me of I'm right) Still good luck for the rest of the season, and lets hope for a good game in the cup.

having watched the slow motion of that several times now I really do think that result was made in heaven and that old jim is still larfin his socks off....no doubt dale should have put it in the hospital car park but the fact that it actually travelled 40 yards on the spin and went in was amazing....

what a way to win a local derby...better than a 5-0 stuffing....grin