Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket.

billy I see your points for sure.

sorry you got banned.

you have access . do you use it to read?

im not on the ft , thats a surprise to me, why would people think that?

in honesty unc got me right a while back I guess.

Im an argumentative [****!!****] with too much internet time on my hands.

Ive got no chance arguing with spurs

The dorking thing is fixed for 15 years at least so i try to help now.

ebbsfleet myfc isnt done yet.

Please dont put me on any side other than EUFC progress.

jeff its okay coming out with all that bollox on here but as very tenebles on myfc you are talking a different language.....

thats the trouble with myfc...weak people are intimidated by private pm's from the weasels and indoctrinated...thats why freemy exists...because its free from that weasel/peer pressure...

david you got there in the end....we have all put a lot of hard work in different ways into these forums for many years and gaz and others are trying hard to undermine that....

they may need them again in due course...!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
am i FT or not unc as you said

isnt that nearer truth or bollox?

I have full access to myfc jeff and you are involved over there and making yourself busy..you are selling decent and well meaning folk down the river with your support of myfc and its dictorial mafia over rulers...

I care not a jot as it will make no difference to the end game...only to you as you are already in the same line up as the weasels as far as the freemyfcers are concerned...

you did that all by yourself...

billy I see your points for sure.

sorry you got banned.
you have access . do you use it to read?
im not on the ft , thats a surprise to me, why would people think that?

in honesty unc got me right a while back I guess.
Im an argumentative [****!!****] with too much internet time on my hands.
Ive got no chance arguing with spurs
The dorking thing is fixed for 15 years at least so i try to help now.
ebbsfleet myfc isnt done yet.
Please dont put me on any side other than EUFC progress.

Jeff, you have the knack of ignoring a question and asking me one,myfc has rubbed off on you.

Again i agree with UU, on myfc as VT you are very different, when Arithon calls a member FIDO for agreeing with another member and others joinin with the digs. Which side do you take?

Some people sit on the fence, others take sides, and its clear which side you are on, and its not on the side of those that ask the questions the SB and operator refuse to answer.

You are of course intitled to take any side you wish. But my main concern is for those decent footie fans that part with their cash, only to be treated in a shamefull way by the elite few that have the power. That was not what it was intended to be.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay

i can leave this alone but let me back in the freemyfc forum if people there who dont have an opportunity to query my motives or whatever either on myfc or here want to.

im thespursfan here, i was thespursfan on freemyfc until probably mid dec.

im very tenables on myfc.

in real life im jeff hamnett.

no secret no agenda.

Jeff, in truth Free is for those that are disillusioned. You clearly are not that, if anything you show support for the dictators, or you are doing your best to make an impression so you can run for the board.

The membership needs people to defend those that can't defend themselves,like the banned. A few were banned recently and only highlights how the dictatorship runs the place.

Everyone let on Free runs back to myfc with a pack of lies, we have had enough of all the lies.

after arithon who is just a member now like the rest of us said "here fido" my next response was this verbatim : i cant remember if the cry is " bring on the trumpets" or "this is supposed to be fun"

anyway watch some of the west indies v england cricket.

aaannnndddd rrreeelllaaxxxx"

in the context of that thread I was saying chill out / respect.

seriously billy if you dont think I "ask the questions the SB and operator refuse to answer" you arent reading all my posts.

did you not see me asking about monthly payments? changes in shares? credit licences?

seriously. are they like darters posts just there for the poster to see?

billy nick.are rpulinger and dave w active on freemyfc?

I dont know i guess so

if they think Im a myfc wt no questions asked lovey Ive made the wrong posts.

my experience of freemy was abuse, OK I can cope with that but reasoned argument got more abuse and denial of my identity so I was happy to be sent off.

Im happy to argue or discuss anywhere. its not about me . its about finding the truth, wherever it is.

Arithon is more than just a member, he's the ex chair and knows 90% of whats going on. He should be ashamed of himself for the way he ran an IPS. He constantly gets away with slagging off members and starting threads designed to inflame. One rule for the those that take his side, while others are banned.

Shares! what shares, no members hold shares.

Ahh the credit licences, the stupid web team f*cked up yet again, not realizing they would need one, "quick" says will close the thread.

While posters attack others just for saying i agree, why not say Arithon your out of order! Arithon and the web team bullies do it every day, certain members feel they won't renew for fear that they will be banned as soon as they part with the cash. Its happened already, no threads have been started up to fight the cause of a fellow member, why because he questioned things.

billy nick.are rpulinger and dave w active on freemyfc?

I dont know i guess so

if they think Im a myfc wt no questions asked lovey Ive made the wrong posts.

my experience of freemy was abuse, OK I can cope with that but reasoned argument got more abuse and denial of my identity so I was happy to be sent off.

Im happy to argue or discuss anywhere. its not about me . its about finding the truth, wherever it is.

There is a new section on Free where you can read only, some of the truth is posted there. Its new and will be updated.

quite right mr nick Ive asked the "top" to stop many a time or the tit for tat will never end.

who was one of the main posters saying " are you sure you dont need a license?"

"Just get a license "

It was me. But Im a crony? why?

To be fair we dont know who is banned. Idont know! webbo came back on today. RP hasnt said much lately people go quite for a few days. Arithon was switched off for 2 or 3 days. delete obscenities personal abuse leave the rest.

Ive had that chat with uncle, but I dont want to moderate 24/7 so theres the rub!

If you want to know who is banned, why not start a thread asking the DP to give a list of those that they banned.

The members voted for the DP to give explanations as to why the said members were banned, it is now in the rules of the society.

The DP broke society rules by not doing this! In fact the SB are happy to break there own rules whenever it suits to keep this kind of information from the membership.

In fact check out the contract transparency vote, 63% voted in favour of this on 19th november 2008.

The number of documents published to date 0

I could go on and on, with countless examples, its an illusion that the members run the society and its still my opinion that the main selling point of MYFC "own the club, pick the team" is at best missleading and should be taken down from he sign up page.

Otherwise a new group of those that feel mislead by the ads will emerge.

Aha..so you are Very tenables over there.

Strange all this different nicknames.I was Claudius over there before I quit MyFC..I am Claudius on FreeMyfc.com...and I am Claudius here.

See,no hidden agenda whatsoever.It is the more honest way to interact with people IMHO.

Regarding MyFC..it is dead..and we are just a little bit of time away from a complete meltdown.

With regard to this..Very tenables..what is your thoughts on the severe lack of progress regarding the MyF renewals up til now?

You are a member,you know how it looks.

I know too..and with these facts as background,what are your thoughts regarding the stayingpower of the organisation MyFC.

We both know it.They are soon dead.Tell me the truth.

Other than that,I feel sorry for those individuals that is becoming new members of MyFC at this point in time.They really have no way of knowing what I,Terry venables and others knows...that everything points towards a complete MyFC meltdown in the very near future.

They are basically throwing 35 quids straight away.Those money will be picked up by some..and they will be cheated in all honesty.I resent that,and I will continue to fight against it.

Regarding MyFC..it is my sincere and crystalclear opinion that they are INCOMPETENT as owners of Eufc.

It is hurting the club as we speak via monumental monthly operational losses,and it will hurt them even more when MyFC..as owners..will not longer be able to sustain such a large deficit.

The tab will eventually have to be picked up by someone.

Eufc are in big trouble here..that is another honest opinion I have..one that is backed up by the facts.

claudius I dont believe myfc will shut any time soon, there is progress on renewals, we will see how many are still in come March.

whatever the figure, the football club will only be able to run at a loss that the owners can afford to subsidise, in common with most clubs.

people are trying to make myfc more competent, efficient, better.

I am saddened by the anger, the negative energies. a lot of that is caused by lack of communication from the top at myfc, and a lot from misunderstandings and misinformation about myfc and its members.

Allright then..very,jeff or spursfan..whatever the flavour of the day it is...

Around 7200 has up til now renewed or bacame members after 19 February.

Around 3300 of those 7200 is renewals for year two..ie money coming in for MyFC.

The renewal rate is currently around 120 per day..this after at least a couple of emails has been sent out begging for members to renew.Now,those are the facts..not opinions for or against.

One has to ask oneself if members haven

Originally Posted By: David Holden
Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Reading the number of replies to new threads is like reading the England cricket scorecard.

If you are not going to post constructively here, then don't bother.

(Perhaps I made a mistake in unbanning you)

Unfortunately we seem to attract(official) Trolls here! wink