Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket.

..or reading the numbers of intelligent replies that concerns the more important aspect regarding the club Eufc over on the Vichy forum is absolute Zero.

Not to mention the number of threads started regarding those more pressing issues.

Why is that..oh moderator?

You wouldn

I do however notice,that you lot have managed to make the Chelsea turns Eufc fan Harry J pissedup moderator over there.

Let me congratulate you.

I still see the club manages to make all the right choices.

It is quite hilarious,if being able to watch it all from a somewhat safe distance..in perspective to HJAs very current position.

Me?

Wouldn

I had to laugh at that one too! The pisshead has been banned from many a forum for his abusive behaviour towards others. Yet on the censored happy forum he is made moderator!!! you couldn't make it up.

No threads to discuss the meltdown i notice. Maybe the spursfan can start one on the FDG! Then again don't bother they won't answer any questions.

It is indeed very funny to watch from a distance, as the web team mess up again on the regular payments then close the thread.

Spursfan, you have been on there long enough now to see the big picture, and no end of "trust us" quotes can deny the fact that the membership will always be denied the information they need to make informed decisions.

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Possibly, possibly not.
What is great is not having any trolls like you lot on there.

but having scumbag drunken trolls like harry J darkstars is okay....?? ....great way to get renewals....

sorry gaz I feel for you but the iceberg approaches and the myfc band plays on....

oh...sorry...minus the SB directors and the all singing all dancing paddington and the weasels who have all abandoned ship...grin

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
scumbag unc? weasels ? some of them maybe, we get them in life everywhere but also in myfc and ebbsfleet there are lots of people who care, sweep the terraces, pick up glasses etc and travel the country to support the side.

please dont kick those people and the club when they need all the help they can get.

fck off jeff.....its not about the good folk of ebbs its about a few greedy unscrupulous carpetbaggers ripping off the uninitiated wanna be footie folk...

you should know better than to support this regime as you are doing (if you care about ebbs join the fleet trust not myfc)...and now I see that you are a member of the myfc FT who are responsible for multiple bannings and randon victimisations whilst illegally taking away the rights of members at paddingtons whims...didn't take you long to get on the ladder did it but then again with all the clever folk scarpering like shipwrecked rats I suppose they will take anyone who is daft enough...grin

shame on you...I thought you were a real footie man but you turned into a toady...

you really dont believe i only joined myfc in dec 2008, darter?

i joined dec 1 2008.

I admit ive become well embroiled and gone newly joined clap happy native since then but before that i just read what was on here.

in truth i dont think ive missed a watchable for me spurs game to watch dorking, and i havent missed a dorking game to watch ebbsfleet.

i doubt i ever will.

if you can find something to kill or prosecute myfc , brooks, eufc or anyone sailing near, please do it now.

otherwise please. peace. football. saturday afternoons.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
you really dont believe i only joined myfc in dec 2008, darter?
i joined dec 1 2008.
I admit ive become well embroiled and gone newly joined clap happy native since then but before that i just read what was on here.

in truth i dont think ive missed a watchable for me spurs game to watch dorking, and i havent missed a dorking game to watch ebbsfleet.

i doubt i ever will.

if you can find something to kill or prosecute myfc , brooks, eufc or anyone sailing near, please do it now.

crikey jeff you have been asleep...paddington and the all singing all dancing weasels and their dastardly deeds are well documented and proven....

I sometimes think that I am stark raving mad...grin

You have been on myfc all of 5 minutes, yet your spouting "change is possible" We have heard that crap for a year now! We don't need reminding there's a club there jeff, we went to see them play before you had even heard of them.

Look at the big picture, we are concerned the way the club is run.

Did you print off your fake share certificate ? Like i said before ask about the FGD, why are members not given the financial details,instead of knocking others, ask why

facts arent always what they seem though.

im an FT member uncs?

"I see that you are a member of the myfc FT who are responsible for multiple bannings and randon victimisations whilst illegally taking away the rights of members at paddingtons whims...didn't take you long to get on the ladder did it but then again with all the clever folk scarpering like shipwrecked rats I suppose they will take anyone who is daft enough."

you may well be right about the ft, it may be the wt but its feck all to do with me.

is it fair i seek to clear my name? especially as i have had my say about forum moderation here?

billy nick,

i knew about gravesend fc as soon as i learnt about spurs.

i saw them play years ago.

i queried the squigly share cert.

I asked about fgd. lots of times.

do you have access to the site billy n?

which member R pulinger?

i tried to dissuade him then I supported him.

im happy to sign on to myfree and justify myself, or talk here or any where.

id prefer a football clubhouse or perhaps the coach and horses or bootlaces or similar billy but otherwise its tinternet

I do have access to the site jeff, but i can only read as i was banned 6 months ago! I saw what was going on and could tell they had no intention of giving the members any control in running the society like an IPS should be run.

But the acid test if we are right will come in 9 days time, if the majority of the membership don't renew then we will be proved correct.

If i could give you one piece of advice it would be look again on the sign up page, look at the spiel they spouted about running a club differently. Nothing has changed, the members don't get to vote on anything of substance, information is always with held and the membership is just seen as a cash cow.

The vote when the largest numbers of members will take part is upon us, the most important vote.

The operator runs MYFC not the membership, he has already set up his alternative site (the happy forum) they are already under manners not to talk about MYFC. oPEN YOUR EYES MAN.