Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday

I think he keeps tripping over his own boot-laces in the box and gets a card for 'diving' !!

bolt

Originally Posted By: WackoJackoUK
Happy Birthday Jurg from another GK union member wink

Hey TC

11 Yellows !!!! Tsk - I've only had 2...... and 0 Reds smile

I could have had more, but in the days of getting stuffed 5's and 6's, (an I knew the refs), they let me off.

One yellow was for tripping the centre forward. It was either that or break my nose as his foot was going through it. Most of them have been because I have been stitched by the defense (short backpasses etc) Only 3 for dissent, but that is bad!

Cheers Guys. Had a good day, and now back at work....bugger!!

GP, yeah hopefully I will (depends how quick my suspension comes through from Sat!!), but will be there regardless as it's only 5 min from my house.

Weebs, was that aimed at me? If so, who is Matty Downs?!

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina

I could have had more, but in the days of getting stuffed 5's and 6's, (an I knew the refs), they let me off.

One yellow was for tripping the centre forward. It was either that or break my nose as his foot was going through it. Most of them have been because I have been stitched by the defense (short backpasses etc) Only 3 for dissent, but that is bad!

I got 1 for hand ball outside the box even though the ball hit me plum on the nose and made it bleed !!!!

I asked him after the game if he thought is was deliverate why did he not send me off - of course he wouldn't talk about it - doh

The other was for bringing down a forward for a pen even though the cheat dived grrr

No not you Jurg srry m8..But will intro myself on Sat..hope you have a stinker then clean sheets for the rest of the season...LOL