Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scoring a GOAL.

OldTowner

Town Players seem to have lost the plot.

Against Nothwood we had ONE shot on target ( 85th min ).

Against Wal Forest we improved 100% with TWO "efforts" on target. ( I use the term loosely )

So, lets add these up.....3 efforts on target

in

TWO GAMES. excited

Enough said don't you think ? doh

Is this down to poor player selection, lack of skill, lack of effort, ( can't be lack of Players - we have used over 50 so far from the 75+ signed ), general lack of ability, or, could not care less attitude ?

Answers from the Management Team please.( or anyone else )

If Ricci Crace wanted to stay and fight for his place he could've, but having been injured most of the season he decided to leave.

Some of our players must have impressed as the guys on the predictions thread were forecastng 4-5 nil wins prior to the fixture being played.

We need to now identify 18 players for next season with any quality youth boys as our preperations for next season.

I'm a long way from Enfield BUT having read a lot of posts tonight it appears to me that:

1)The instability created through massive player turnover;

2) The inability to create goal scoring situations and;

3) A general malaise among long time supporters and more worrying the players themselves;

calls for drastic action at the Board Level.

Given that this season is all but over I would suggest that the Board:

1) Seek new management and start interviewing in the near future for next season and;

2) Identify a core squad of players for next season with the best of the Youth League included in that squad.

This is nothing new...more a synthesis of the Posts I've read tonight.

I've been quiet lately as we have taken over the ownership of a new horse that is showing real promise. We picked the horse up after a disappointing run of form last season. Our trainer has really improved the horse to the point where we are looking at a win first up and plenty to follow.

Might send our Trainer over!!!

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Is this down to poor player selection, lack of skill, lack of effort, ( can't be lack of Players - we have used over 50 so far from the 75+ signed ), general lack of ability, or, could not care less attitude ?

Don't worry OldTowner. According to SM, we can still make the play offs!

"Never say Never!"

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Originally Posted By: OldTowner

Don't worry OldTowner. According to SM, we can still make the play offs!

"Never say Never!"

evil2 evil laughsnowman flowersmile laugh harlekin biglaugh giggle

Originally Posted By: waggamick
......Given that this season is all but over I would suggest that the Board:
1) Seek new management and start interviewing in the near future for next season and;
2) Identify a core squad of players for next season with the best of the Youth League included in that squad...

Agree 100% Wagga, I want to see serious consideration & investment (as much as possible) into management & a stable playing squad before the start of next season, lets be honest this has been a very shoddy & forgetable season.