Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHT RESULTS

Butts

Dorking 2-3 Knaphill

Three points tossed carelessly away by Chicks, as Knappers came back from 2-0 down despite having only ten men.

Knappers had the better of the early play, but Phil Page put Chicks ahead before the break with an excellent overhead kick which must be a contender for Chicks goal of the season. On 52 minutes Knaphill's no.8 saw red for kicking out and Chicks scored from the free kick, a thumping header from Newman.

So Knaphill 2 down and with ten men but they were good value, although vulnerable to quick breakaways from Dorking. Just 3 minutes after Dorking went 2 up, Knaphill got one back - i think it was their no. 9 who sent the ball sailing over the keeper. Chicks were wasteful and Knaphill were battling. 87 minutes and a free kick just outside the box, hit low and hard into the net 2-2. In the 93rd minute Knaphill's no.3 (i think) picked up the ball, must have been 30 yards out and thumped it into the net.

Have to say very well done to Knappers, to score 3 goals away from home when down to ten men shows great spirit. I won't comment further on Chicks mad

Good game well done Epsom...2-0 up at half time Cobham changed to 4-3-3 and gave a really good account of themselves...If they had a couple of goalscorers they would ba a mid table side...Epsom play to their strengths, turn teams round play fairly direct to the final third then play football getting in some quality crosses and have a couple of good finishers..Cobham , to their credit never give up and have a couple of kids in ytheir team for the future..EE keeper did not have a save to make and their was not one bad tackle but the ref had to get his book out...don't know why...We must be at our best on Sat as EE travel to HWFC.

Well done to EE and to the young and willing Cobham..

Good game of football. goalless 1st half soon changed as Ash scored within a minute off the restart, went further in front before Cove bounced back to equaliser with ten mins on the clock. Ash showed some of the fighting spirit thats been missing at times this & hit Cove with two late goal to gain 3 more valuable points

Taken Knaphill's website

Dorking 2 Knaphill 3

Knaphill responded in the best possible way to there defeat to Mole Valley SCR on Saturday with a 'best of the season' display against Dorking in a 3-2 win at Meadowbank.

Manager Bob Pritchard was forced to make changes from Saturday in personel and formation with no fewer then five first team regulars ruled out and his side responded in best possible way in a throughly deserves victory. Once again a bright start was spoilt by a spectacular goal from Dorking's number 9 Phil Page who's scissor kick gave Knappers keeper Richard Shelley no chance.

Early in the second half the Knappers were reduced to 10 men as Matt Miller saw red for lashing out and from the resulting free kick Dorking went further in front through Newman, however Michael Pym pulled one back on 55 minutes then Matt Baker drilled in a free kick on 87 minutes and deep into injury time on 93 minutes, and unlikely source in left back Lee Crozier fired in an unstoppable 25 yard screamer to claim a fantastic comeback and a much worthy valuable three points.

I witnessed the evenings events and Knaphill throughly deserved there victory showed great desire, determination and commitment especially when reduced to 10 men, well done!

Good to bump into aupostie last night and not only enjoy Chas singing but also a little posse of Ash fans who made plenty of noise. Up with the Sweeney they are.

Thought Cove looked a shoadow of the side I saw earlier this year. Clearly missing Childs up front and a couple of other lads too and they only scored twice due to freak goals. Felt Ash deserved the win.

Very sore from last nights game. Thought we were on top for the first half then a stupid goal to give away just after the re start.We were lucky to get back in the game after 2 0 but didnt do enough to hold on.

Now for my rant

I had to come off at 1-0 due to a back injury from a knee to the back eariler in the game.

Some of the Ash players just wanted to kick us off the park in some cases no where near the ball. First minute the ash skipper raked the back of my leg no where near the ball ripping my sock completly open ref did nothing got a lovely gash down there now!

Nice to see the comments of "break his legs and smash him just like we talked about "coming from the Ash dug out!

maybe they deserved to win overall butI find it hard to give praise to a team who sets out to hurt players before the game.

Ref finally decided to book one of their players in ther 90th minute.

Yeah we do miss Ashley Kroons along with one or two others he thought our commitment was their tonight just missed that bit of quality in the last 3rd.

Saw the knee to the back Brunty and I do have to say that I felt it was just a genuine knock as the boy won the header clear as day from where I was. Cant comment on the dug out as I was the other side. Not sure I would agree you were on top first half but would agree on the comment about the final 3rd.