Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will you be supporting this initiative?

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
The rules on the official forum are almost word for word identical to here.
It's just on the official forum, the moderators CARE about Fleet.
Do you actually support Ebbsfleet or care for the side , Loosey.
Or have you worked your way in as a mod as a means to an end.?

The thread in question was locked because 2 moderators agreed it was inappropriate and was in breach of the rules. End of.
The poster used the name of phillip, was Keith Routley, a person with an apparent grievance against MYFC.. He quit the forum and no longer (if he ever did?) supports Fleet.
The official forum is the place to discuss Ebbsfleet, the team, management,fans , opposition, refs.
MYFC and Freemyfc is discussed here. MYFC forum talks about.....I don't know as I have never seen it.
Sorry Sal, of course you can support Fleet and be neutral about MYFC.

Inapproriate? Covers a multitude of sins. Laughable Gaz.

Since I am a current Season Ticket Holder, a fully paid up member of MyFC and a more than adequate contributor to the Fleet since before the days of "Friends of the Fleet" - I'd say I have an interest and care about the Fleet.

"Friends of the Fleet" - Another laughable phrase.

So if someone dosn't support the Fleet, whats the point in joining MYFC then Gaz?

And your post suggests if your a paid up member of MYFC then having a dim view of it is against the rules!!!!

Strange that as many fleet fans have always had a dim view of MYFC but its ok for them to have that opinion.

Hard to believe, as you wouldn't know from this forum, but we played tonight. And won 1-0.
It was against Altrincham, for those who didn't know or didn't care.

I thought you were going to use "Intelligent Debate" Gaz? Well that didn't last long did it?

Stick to the topic Gaz.

Of course we are all well aware that we picked up a much needed 3 points tonight.

The Fleet supporters are coming back, and are going to make serious inroads into this forum, regaining credibility as an unnofficial Fleet forum.

That would be most welcome Gaz. What? The other place too controlling for them?

You might have seen that I was following it all the time on the update thread we had on the Hx forum. I posted - I had it on the BBC. Shakes, 6 minutes. Don't try to assume moral high ground please when other people are already standing on it! grin

Hard to believe, as you wouldn't know from this forum, but we played tonight. And won 1-0.
It was against Altrincham, for those who didn't know or didn't care.

I was following the scores myself, any danger in answering that question on how you knew members were volotile on MYFC Gaz, your not on the happy forum so we can keep asking without being banned.

And we will talk about whatever we wish to talk about on here Gaz - you should know that. It's all Fleet-related, anyway. We are not going down the Happy Forum route. If you like it that way, fine - but we like this forum to be a little more meandering - it's all about Ebbsfleet and cashflow, you see ....

They were my suggestioin to the club a few years ago, and Brian Kilcullen thought it such a good idea he introduced it.
The club gets some cash up front, and spectators will feel more inclined to attend on a cold wet Tuesday February evening in the knowledge that the entrance is already paid for.

Not a view that is shared by all tho Gaz...

Originally Posted By: billy nick
"Now the more "volotile" members have gone - maybe it is somethingworth looking at again - MYFC needs everyone it can get."

Explain who these members are HG, as this statement coming from you who wouldn't part with 70p a week to be a member is very strange indeed.

Are you given a list of the so called volotile members or
what!

I'm still looking for an answer to this question HG. You have a habit of side stepping questions.

You made the statement on your silly post on free membership on MYFC.
I outlined the fact that the MYFC membership brought in cheaper ticket prices for regular fleet fans to enjoy. Therefore they could pay for MYFC membership out of the savings they have made.
But you come back with it was your idea all along. doh