Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Stadium location revealed

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Abuse and insults, Clawd. That's always your stock answer to any debate.
all it shows is that you are losing the debate rather than engaging in an intelligent conversation.

Abuse and insults HG, you talk like you don't dish them out. I have not been abusive to you on here, in fact i thought you might make a good moderator over on the happy forum and told you so, but i was wrong. You have one persona on here and another over there.

http://www.eufcforum.com/forum/topic/the-other-forum

"Had to chuckle at that berk Billy Nick, still asking me questions on a site that he knows I am banned from posting on or even viewing.
What is he on?"

Thats just one of your posts, yet you lecture others about intelligent debate doh Christ i asked you a question 3 days ago and repeated it another couple of times,but you ignore it as your debate has dried up.
I asked about Darter and others having their posts made invisable on the happy forum, again no answer!!!! Hardly debate hey Gaz?

The trouble is with alot of you fleet fans is you have convinced yourselves we are all troublemakers, you have lots of terms to describe us, but you can't see the woods for the tree's.
Nearly everything we predicted would happen on MYFC HAS HAPPENED We warned you that their would be a massive drop in membership, for our pains we were ridiculed.
The operator and the useless board have been more than happy to withold information from the membership, the ruling elite didn't deem us worthy to know, but we bank rolled the whole show.
Now if they are happy to withold info from the so called owners,they are happy to withold it from you!!!!

For the past year we have been consistant in our stance for total transparency for the benefit of members and fans alike.
But you still don't get it, never mind MYFC day's are numbered and you can look back on this time and reflect that you had this massive gift horse pouring money into your club, and you kicked it into touch!!!

Originally Posted By: billy nick
Nearly everything we predicted would happen on MYFC HAS HAPPENED We warned you that their would be a massive drop in membership, for our pains we were ridiculed.
The operator and the useless board have been more than happy to withold information from the membership, the ruling elite didn't deem us worthy to know, but we bank rolled the whole show.

Funny, I'm sure they're the same things WE all said at the time of the takeover.... why do you think we were so concerned with the buyout.... Why do you think that a lot of us chose not to join until we could see how it was going to pan out?

Originally Posted By: Claudius

Are you ignorant?

Only for the time my head is out of the sand. smile

I understand that you probably have trouble trusting your own Mother, but who do you trust Claudius? Everything is a risk in the current economic climate.

Other than your insistence that Brian Kilcullen filled his pockets with hard earned MyFC cash whilst simultaneously selling the club down the river, what do you know about him?

Take the above as a rhetorical question and think next time before discrediting someone on a public forum that you know nothing or little about. There is mileage in this stadium debate, but please put aside your monotonous vendettas here and stick to the facts.