Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Stadium location revealed

Yes.Where are the numbers?

Some numbers?

Any numbers?

There are pros and cons with every single project.

A new stadium for Eufc could surely break the club once and for all IF not everything is VERY well planned and thought out so on and on.

What are the costs?

Who will pay,and how much?

A new stadium costs MONEY..and that

I wouldn't say it was much nearer the town center at all. And the proposed new site dosn't have the luxury of a station nearby. The move may suit some fans but not others, but thats the nature of the beast.

A survey to find out how many fans travel to games by train might be in order. And does anyone think this move would effect the Eurostar sponsorship?

Whilst I applaud the finding of a new site, I can't help but think that finance, especially in the current climate will be a major problem.

You've only got to look at the fiasco over the ever increasing costs after we won the Olympic bid - Something we will still be paying for in ten years time !

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Whilst I applaud the finding of a new site, I can't help but think that finance, especially in the current climate will be a major problem.

You've only got to look at the fiasco over the ever increasing costs after we won the Olympic bid - Something we will still be paying for in ten years time !

Can't help thinking that it sounds good to any potential buyers in the future!

Why ask the qusetions when the answers are already well known to everyone associated with the club, and you clearly know the answers yourself?

And who is paying for the stadium? The answer to that lies on the Fleet website - published some time ago.

Don't worry Clawd, not a penny of your

Everything that I ever read on the subject on here was the debt was around 50k per month, but since nobody ever saw the due dilligence that was allegedly done before the purchase of EUFC by MyFC, but we will never really know.

The opportunity was there to get the financials in line over a year ago, but when people tried to something about it, they were banned, ridiculed, and bullied by the likes of Harry, Artheon (sp.), and Jeff (Barda). The chickens are coming home to roost and it is turning out the ones who were banned and others like Les and Uncle Urchin were correct the entire time. I feel sorry for Ebbsfleet United, the club, but not sorry for the "Moonies" and stazi of MyFC. You reap what you sow.