Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town

Rak - Didn't you go to Julian's gig this evening or were your thoughts at Haywood Way

I went to KTFC Ressies match at Market Rd then had to get home and continue some coursework. I'll be going to the Budda Cakes album launch on Sunday though!

I take it you won't be at Kentish Town next season and will concentrate fully on Haringey Borough's Under 18's where your heart is, good luck against Stevenage Borough on Monday.

Manics - Did you hear that Josie is getting married

If this is indeed true, it's great news. I, for one, am happy that, although I was much criticised in certain circles regarding a certain petition that I put up at Downing Street, democracy has excelled in this case. Eventhough the petition itself may not have contributed to the developers downfall, it is good to know that every little bit can bring hope to a lost cause. Well done Boris!

Originally Posted By: Special1

although I was much criticised in certain circles regarding a certain petition that I put up at Downing Street

It was Eagles1981 who submitted the petition so you admit that you were always one of the same person

Oracle, It's great news but I'm not sure what this means regarding the team playing at the ground again....finances, leases, leagues to sort out... all that kind of stuff.

If the Club does have a chance of getting going again at the White Lion just let me know and I'll be down with my big paintbrush and some emerald green paint. Up the Wares, up the Hares up Boris and up Yours! elephant bounce hyperactive excited