Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trials

Hi I am a new member looking for trials at clubs and I would like the help from fellow forum users. I am 20 years old and currently playing football at Hackney Marshes. I live in London so clubs around London can be suitable for me. I was just wondering which clubs have trials?

Thank you for your help.

I suggest you keep an eye on this forum cimbom89.

I'm sure the various clubs will post information of their trial-dates.

it would help in giving a little details of what positions you play in ,also why did you reject Arsenal, if you are that good ,you have loads of clubs around you , all depends on how high you want to play, training, go to the forums and put a message out to all the different leagues.

Best of luck.

I am 20 years old I can play right wing, striker, right back and capable of playing centre midfield. I have been used as a left back though for a couple of games due to some players not turning up for our games.

smile It was a joke about rejecting Arsenal tongue If I had that chance to play at that level, in that lovely stadium I would have grabbed it with both hands smile

Its an organised Turkish league at Hackney Marshes on Sunday's. It has mens league and u-16's where in the youth leagues couple of players go Turkey to train with professional clubs. I didnt have the chance to play in the youth leagues because of my parents as they didnt let me go when I was younger smile