Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Grays Manager

ronin

Originally Posted By: ronin
Originally Posted By: Matt CIFC

Talk of Lucky on Saturday was just that, talk. Can't see him leaving Canvey, especially to play in Ryman North.

When Luck signed for us a few people commented that he would be off as soon as he was left out of the starting X1, to be fair he stuck it out last season but i can't see him putting up with being 3rd or 4th choice this season. I dare say there are a couple of clubs in Ryman North who would offer more money than us and a place in the team each game so i wouldn't be shocked to see him drop down a level if a club came in for him.

The way I understood the gossip on Saturday, there was a Ryman North offer in for him and he would be their player by the first League game - Personally, I don't think that specific move will happen.