Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

cove v afc wimbledon

The Cove v Afc Wimbledon reserves is on this Saturday at 12 noon at Squirells Lane followed by the Farnbro fc v Afc Wimbledon 1st team at 3pm at Cherrywood road.

All are welcome to come and watch the 1st match at 12pm. The famous Cove grill will be open and also the bar for drinks to accompany the food.

Hope to see you there

JJ - I misread your post as...........

'The famous Cove girl will be open.....'

chloe

Oh well ! You can't win 'em all !!

Hi TRS as I have been running things with Dobbo snr in our managers absence,I can tell you that we have managed to keep hold of most of the players from last year only adding a couple of new ones I think the lad most of you will know is Nathan wood from Leatherhead,we have lost Ken During to Wealdstone and wish him all the best,its always great to see a player move up the leagues and see if they can do it at a higher level.Darren Dobbinson has also rejoined us and what an assett he will be but he can't make it tomorrow as he and Dobbo snr are away.